If you have an upcoming pre-employment drug test and you know that there is no way you can detox your body in time for the test, then using powdered urine is an excellent alternative. Powdered urine, unlike synthetic urine, is actual, real urine. It is basically dehydrated urine in a powder form. And best yet, there are powdered urine kits out there which you can purchase to help you pass your drug test.
Synthetic Urine vs. Powdered Urine
Synthetic urine is made by combining a number of different chemicals to imitate real urine. Synthetic urine not only has to imitate all of the physical characteristics of real urine, such as having an authentic color and smell, but more importantly, it also has to be capable of passing a stringent drug test.
Some companies are producing top quality synthetic urines, and are even going so far as to add uric acid to imitate the acid found in real urine. However, some urine drug testing labs have measures in place to help them identify whether a sample of urine is synthetic or real. This is naturally a huge risk to take with something as important as a urine drug test. Not only will the urine sample you provide be identified as synthetic, but it will also show that you actively tried to cheat your drug test.
On top of that risk, there is also the problem that some states have banned synthetic urine, and an increasing number of other states are preparing legislation to ban synthetic urine in their own states. It is for these reasons that people are turning to powdered urine. As already stated, unlike synthetic urine, powdered urine is the real deal. You don’t have the same legality issues associated with synthetic urine or the fear of the sample you provide being identified as synthetic.
Using a Powdered Urine Sample During a Monitored Urine Drug Test
Of primary importance when considering using a powdered urine sample for an upcoming drug test is whether or not the test will be monitored. If the test is going to be monitored, then you will have to be very discreet when removing the powdered urine sample from wherever you have it concealed, and again when transferring it into the specimen cup without being seen.
Where Can I Buy a Powdered Urine Kit?
TEST CLEAR has a Powdered Urine Kit which is very reasonably priced at $43.95. The Powdered Urine Kit comprises:
- One vial containing powdered urine
- A 50-ml plastic medical transport vial with a blue lid
- A temperature strip which is attached to the vial
- Two air-activated heaters
Powdered Urine Kit Instructions: (For informational purposes only)
- Firstly, pour the powdered urine contained in the vial into the tube.
- Next, slowly fill the tube with water to the very top before screwing the blue cap on tightly. Shake until all of the powder is completely dissolved.
- The next step is to open the heater package, peel the paper off of one heater, and stick it to the back side of the tube, directly opposite of the temperature strip.
- Before conducting your experiment, verify the temperature of the urine sample (it must be between 90-99 degrees Fahrenheit).
Tips for Getting the Best Results from Your Powdered Urine Kit
- Before you conduct a urine test simulation, you MUST verify that the powdered urine sample is between 90-99 degrees Fahrenheit. A sample outside of this temperature range could result in an invalid experiment.
- It is recommended that you begin your experiment with the water being at room temperature rather than using hot or warm water. The heater provided in the TEST CLEAR Powdered Urine Kit raises the temperature of the water to the optimal 90-99 degree Fahrenheit range on its own. It is also recommended that you use only one heater to raise the temperature of the water unless you are under time pressure to do so.
- If you do not see a temperature reading on the temperature strip, this does not mean that it is broken, it simply means that the temperature is either too hot or too cold. The temperature strip is the highest quality component of the Powdered Urine Kit; it is highly accurate and completely reusable. If the urine is too cold, then use the heater to raise the temperature to the optimal range. If it is too hot, then remove the cap from the powdered urine sample as well as the heater and blow gently on it to lower the temperature.
- It is useful to have some experience lowering the temperature of the powdered urine sample in preparation for your test. Practice lowering the temperature by firstly pouring hot water into the tube and then gently blowing on it until it comes back into the optimal range, which will be visible on the rainbow indicator on the temperature strip.
- It is very important that the heater is not too close to the temperature strip or the strip will be measuring the heater and not the water, and therefore you will be getting a completely inaccurate reading. You can use a rubber band or adhesive tape for a snug fit between the heater and the tube.
- To maintain the temperature in the optimal 90-99 degree range, do not take the heater off the tube. Only remove the heater if the urine is too hot, i.e., 100 degrees or above.
- One downside is that the heaters are single use, so you need to be certain that your test will definitely be going ahead before using them. Additional heaters cost extra, but are useful in circumstances where a test gets delayed and you need to raise the temperature again to the optimal range.
- If your urine drug test requires more than 50 ml, you can take a small vial of water with you to dilute the sample up to the minimum level of 75ml which won’t cause any adverse effects. Be mindful of the temperature range when you dilute the sample.
- You can use a digital thermometer as an additional measure to verify the temperature range of the powdered urine sample.
Does Powdered Urine Really Work?
The good news after reading several reviews from verified purchasers of the Powdered Urine Kit is that yes, it does indeed work. As long as you follow the instructions provided with the kit as well as the tips outlined above, then you should have no problems passing your test.
Final Thoughts on Powdered Urine
While prolonged abstinence is undoubtedly the best way to pass any urine drug test, tests which have to be taken at short notice sometimes require an alternative approach. While the length of time leading up to the test can give you options, such as completing a detox program when you have more time, when time is against you, then using powdered urine is an excellent option to have.
Of course, using powdered urine is not without its challenges, particularly when the urine drug test will be monitored. Extreme discretion will have to be exercised to carefully remove the concealed powdered urine sample before transferring it into the specimen cup. While it may be a stressful experience, in certain limited cases, e.g., when detoxing is not an option because of time constraints, using powdered urine may just be the best bet to ace your test.