MarijuanaBreak accepts advertising on the MarijuanaBreak Site from third parties (“Advertisers”), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as “Advertisements” or “Advertising”). In addition, as used in this policy, the terms “Advertising” and “Advertisements” include third party banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements, collaborative content, and other content provided by or on behalf of Advertisers. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising.
The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by MarijuanaBreak, and the removal of Advertisements from the MarijuanaBreak Site. MarijuanaBreak has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the MarijuanaBreak Site. MarijuanaBreak may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the MarijuanaBreak Site.
1. MarijuanaBreak has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the MarijuanaBreak Site, and under no circumstances will MarijuanaBreak’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
2. MarijuanaBreak will not knowingly accept Advertising that, in MarijuanaBreak’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
3. There are certain categories of Advertisements that MarijuanaBreak will not knowingly permit on the MarijuanaBreak Site at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- ‘Objectionable’ products (MarijuanaBreak reserves the right to determine what is ‘objectionable’)
- fraudulent, deceptive or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the MarijuanaBreak Site
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- the simulation of an emergency
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract individuals under the age of 21
- media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- media or messages that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” claims
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
4. MarijuanaBreak uses native advertising which means it may sometimes be difficult to distinguish between Advertising and MarijuanaBreak’s editorial content, therefore you should assume that content may be Advertising.
5. A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser’s site or to relevant sponsored content area on the MarijuanaBreak Site.
6. MarijuanaBreak retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on the MarijuanaBreak Site based on MarijuanaBreak delivered search results. Advertising may appear in the search results.
7. As described in the “Ads by Google” hyper link in the Ads by Google section on the MarijuanaBreak Site, these “Ads by Google” are Advertisements that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
8. MarijuanaBreak reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove Advertising from the MarijuanaBreak Site. MarijuanaBreak cannot provide any assurances that Advertisements will perform without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile phones.
9. It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within the MarijuanaBreak Site (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. MarijuanaBreak will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, MarijuanaBreak reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if MarijuanaBreak becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, MarijuanaBreak may remove the Advertising from the MarijuanaBreak Site.
Last updated on January 01, 2020