A while back we posted the ultimate recipe, The Dope Mini Burgers. Now, some of our crew are vegitarians, so we’ve come up with an amazing Dope Veggie Burger. This will make your taste buds go wild and your brain go insane!
Before we get cookin’, get ready to make some Cannab
Key Ingredients for the Best Cannabis Oil:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground weed, trim or buds
- 28 ounces of olive oil
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat. Make sure it doesn’t burn
- Once hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of weed and stir, stir, stir… It shouldn’t get to hot.
- Let it slow cook for about 1.5-2 hours.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth into a jar.
- Store in the fridge and you’re done!
The Blazzn’ Veggie Burger Ingredients
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
Let’s get Cookin’!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and lightly oil a baking sheet.
In a bowl, mash black beans with a fork until you get a pasty texture. Add a teaspoon of your CannaOil and mix again.
You can do this by hand but a food processor will help. Finely chop your bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Mix with the mashed beans from step 2
In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and chili sauce.
Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Throw in the bread crumbs and stir until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide the mixture into the size of the burgers you want. Some prefer mini burgers.
Place patties on baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes on each side. You can also grill these. They come out fantastic.
Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website