For the stoners that are vegan, it might be difficult sometimes to find your favorite cannabis infused meals readily available in a recipe that meets your diet. Your search is over. Here’s a fresh and tasty meal that you will love regardless of whether you are a vegan or not. Best of all, it contains no allergens, just pure plant nutrients and ganja goodness.
The presence of THC in this recipe is primarily in the dressing, which you can save for later meals to top off salads and vegetable dishes so that you can enjoy these medical benefits with any dish.
This dish can serve 3-4 people and takes approximately 1 hour to prepare and cook.
What You’ll Need for Your Stoner Spaghetti Squash:
- 1 medium to large sized raw spaghetti squash
- 3 tablespoons of drained capers
- ¼ cup of marinated sundried tomatoes
- ½ of a cucumber, sliced thin
- ½ cup of chopped fresh parsley
For the Sauce:
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons ume or white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Canna Oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Paprika, sage, marjoram, salt and pepper to taste
Don’t have any Cannabis Oil? Make your own…
Canna Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
Making Cannabis Oil:
- Boil your olive oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
Let’s begin cooking the Stoner Spaghetti Squash Salad:
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds (you can roast these for a quick snack). Place it in a glass baking tray. Rub the cut squash with a little bit of your Canna Oil and add salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit/about 200 degrees celcius and bake the squash for 30-45 minutes or until it is soft
- While your squash is baking, prepare the other vegetables. Chop the parsley and cucumbers. Drain the capers and sundried tomatoes
- Mix your dressing by placing all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisking them together. Finish with some seasonings; pick any ones you like and add to taste
- When the squash has finished cooking, take a fork and pull off strands of the inside, placing all of the pulled pieces in a larger bowl. Once only the squash skin is left, add in your other ingredients to the large bowl and discard the skin. Add in the chopped vegetables, capers and sundried tomatoes. Top off with your delicious Cannabis Oil dressing
- Mix the contents of the bowl and enjoy this healthy blazing meal!
Nothing quite beats this crisp and tasty cannabis meal, one that is sure to appeal to all stoners- vegan or not. Best of all, this meal is light and lets you leave room for the munchies afterwards, so you can chow down on another 420-friendly dish. Enjoy cooking this recipe for yourself and others, so that everyone can join in on this ganja goodness!
For more delicious recipes check out our Recipe Section on MarijuanaBreak