As the months are becoming darker and Christmas is on the horizon, there is nothing better than a steaming hot mug of cocoa… or is there? Today we are looking at CWHemp’s incredible CBD-rich mint hot chocolate; the ultimate luxury holiday drink!
Who doesn’t love hot chocolate during the colder months? If there is one thing perfect for a cozy night at home it is this CBD hot chocolate; minty, warming and delicious – CWHemp has done it again!
Who Are CWHemp?
Initially established by seven dedicated brothers looking to bring natural botanicals to the masses, CWHemp is now a global CBD company that offers natural solutions to everyday stresses, aches, and pains. Inspired by the story of Charlotte Figi, CWHemp have created a diverse range of CBD products using the famous Charlotte’s Web strain as their base.
About CWHemp’s Products
As you may expect, CWHemp produces exceptionally high-quality produce, with all of their extracts containing only the most natural ingredients – there is just premium hemp extract oil and flavor in their products.
Due to their rigorous checks and limited use of ingredients, consumers can be confident that they are only consuming the best of the best in 100% organic CBD.
Charlotte’s Web Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe
Whether you’re getting ready for a toasty night in front of the fire or want to be the host with the most and make a delicious hot chocolate for your friends, with a twist – this easy to follow recipe is perfect.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup of milk – we recommend unsweetened and unflavored almond milk, but you can use whichever milk you prefer
- 4 squares of high-quality dark chocolate (around 1.28oz)
- ½ tsp of sugar or your favorite sweetener
- A candy cane, or peppermint candy (for fun!)
- Charlotte’s Web Hemp Extract Oil, Mint Chocolate (the best bit!)
- Peppermint essential oil, optional
- Marshmallows or whipped cream – optional
What to Do:
- Turn a saucepan on low heat and add the dark chocolate, broken into pieces.
- When the chocolate starts to melt, whisk in the milk and stir in sweetener or sugar to taste.
- Pour finished hot chocolate into your favorite mug, and add half a dropper of CW Mint Chocolate hemp extract.
- Stir with a candy cane, which can be left in for décor! Add a bit of peppermint extract for extra minty flavor!
- Finish off with marshmallows and whipped cream if desired.
Tell Us Your Favourite Holiday CBD Recipe in the Comments…
We are so excited for winter, and this recipe by CWHemp is the perfect weather accompaniment. We want to hear what your favorite go-to winter warming recipe is, and let us know how you get on with trying this one down below!