Try cooking this savory ganja thai veggie stir fry. It utilizes fragrant medical cannabis, fresh cut veggies, delicious rice glass noodles and sweet sauce. This recipe is a quick cook and is perfect for a high night in. Invite your stoner friends to a yummy reefer dinner, featuring the best flavors, plus a little green! It’s cook time is quick and it’s a large portion so it can serve a lot (5-6 people). Plus, you might even have leftovers, so you can enjoy the high experience all over again…and have some more great laughs and chill times!
Here’s what you’ll need to cook your medical cannabis infused stir-fry!
- 1 pack of Thai glass noodles (dry)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 pack of bean sprouts
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 6 small shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 12 ounces of cut green beans
- 2-3 handfuls of fresh basil
- Red chilli sauce
- ¼ cup of Canna Oil
- 3-4 teaspoons of soy sauce
- Paprika to taste
- Sage to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 ounces of sesame oil
If you don’t have any Canna Oil available, here’s how to make your own:
Canna Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin coconut oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
- Boil your coconut oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
Now your medical marijuana oil is ready, let’s start cooking!
- Boil a medium sized pot of water. Once the water is boiling, place your pack of Thai rice noodles into the hot water, stirring the noodles frequently. After about 10 minutes, your noodles are ready! Grab a strainer and drain the water.
- Grab a wok or large frying pan and turn the stove up to medium heat. Pour in your ¼ cup of Canna Oil.
- Cut your vegetables and prepare to place them to cook into the wok.
- Add in your vegetables to the wok or frying pan once your Canna Oil has heated up. Stir the veggies so they become coated evenly in that delicious ganja oil.
- Once the vegetables are cooked yet a little crispy, add in your boiled noodles, your soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, chilli sauce and spices.
- Add in your fresh basil last, so it won’t wilt. Cook the noodles and vegetables for around 5-10 minutes longer, then your dish is hot, reefered-up, and ready to eat!
This dish is simply delicious, an easy recipe to cook, and best of all it gets you so incredibly high. Enjoy your Ganja Thai Stir-Fry with friends or by yourself. You’re guaranteed to have leftovers, and best of all the leftovers will get you baked too. No better way to spend a weekend or evening than by eating this yummy THC laden meal. Or if you’re really feeling up for it, enjoy this dish in the morning or afternoon, for the perfect wake and bake lunch special!
For more amazing dishes see the Ganja Recipe Section on the MarijuanaBreak site