Five Zero Trees is really a place that you talk about with your friends and recommend it to family. It is a place for OMMP card holders & recreational customers to access high quality cannabis in an inviting & safe environment. The inner decor is INSANE and will give you an immediate feeling like you’ve landed in the right place. A place where experience, professionalism and high-quality products go hand in hand. For over 20 years Five Zero Trees has been providing clients with revolutionary alternative medicine and they continue to do so through marijuana related products.
There’s always a good selection at the store and the discounts are pretty cool. You can even see their grow room through a rad window. This allows you to check out the goods before you buy them. The bud-tenders are extremely nice and they have no problem explaining to you the details about each strain.
Five Zero Trees Highlights
- Prices are affordable, just remember that for recreational users you are going to be paying 25% more tax. Despite that, you’ll still be able to pick up some quality buds for some decent prices. Flowers will start at $10, Concentrates will start at around $25
- Five Zero Trees doesn’t yet accept credit cards but they do have a convenient in-house ATM
- Apart from creating a great purchasing atmosphere through their clean and trendy design, Five Zero Trees also have convenient onsite parking. If you are from Portland, then you know that parking can be quite a bummer. These guys have solved that issue, which allows you to focus on your strains.
What to learn more about different strains? Check out 5 Marijuana Strains and Their Side Effects
Deals at Five Zero Trees tend to change constantly and therefore it is best to review their site, or call ahead before going there. Recent deals have included:
- $8 Grams and $25 eighths of all of our Special Flower shelf for OMMP Patients!
- Both medical and recreational veteran’s get a 10% discount on all regular price items
- 10% Birthday discount
Final Thoughts About Five Zero Trees
If you are from around Portland and having dropped by Five Zero Trees then you are not only missing a great experience, but you are also missing out on some quality products. The staff is absolutely great, they know their stuff and you’ll always come out satisfied. And if you don’t, don’t be afraid to tell them! They are always looking for feedback on how to improve.
10209 SE Division St Portland, OR 97266