There is no denying that we are a nation of coffee lovers; whether you can’t get out of bed without a steaming cup of java or prefer to opt for a chilled ice coffee for a refreshing boost, caffeine is just a wonderful thing!
Today we want to bring you the next level in delicious coffee, as CWHemp has done it again, bringing innovative all-natural ingredients together to produce a CBD-rich beverage to rival your favorite Starbucks order!
If you love coffee, then stick around because today we have not one, but TWO recipes to share that you will LOVE.
Who Are CWHemp?
CWHemp is a family owned Colorado Company who has brought the power of natural CBD to the market in a huge way. From humble backgrounds, CWHemp consisted of seven brothers who wanted to make a difference and bring botanical health to the people of America.
Today CWHemp is one of the biggest CBD distributors in America and uses famous Charlotte’s Web cannabis strain to produce the most excellent premium CBD.
The Recipes: #1 Iced-Dragon Hemp Oil Latte Recipe
With two delicious CBD-infused beverages to cover today, let’s get straight into it…
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ cups of milk – we used homemade hemp seed milk to keep things organic, but any milk will work!
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp of spirulina powder
- One dropper of Hemp Extract Oil Extra Strength Mint Chocolate
- 1 tsp of fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- One drop of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of ice
- One pitted date, optional, great for added sweetness
- One drop spearmint essential oil extract, optional for added mint
- Stevia to taste (optional)
What To Do:
- Combine all of the ingredients, leaving out the ice and Charlotte’s Web extract, in a large blender.
- Blitz the mixture for 60-90 seconds.
- Add the ice to the mix and pulse for a further 30 seconds to chill.
- Add in your Charlotte’s Web extract and pulse again to ensure everything is well mixed.
- Serve immediately for a chilled, delicious drink that will be sure to refresh!
#2 Raw Golden Milk Hemp Oil Latte Recipe
The perfect healthy blend for an enriching boost that will keep you going for hours, this CWHemp recipe is full of anti-inflammatory ingredients, and makes for a delicious, creamy drink perfect for any time of the day…
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of nut or seed milk (you can use any milk you like, but we prefer natural, organic, homemade options)
- ½ tsp freshly peeled ginger
- 1 tsp freshly peeled turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon (or one cinnamon stick)
- One pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- Three cardamom pods
- One dropper of Charlotte’s Web Extract Oil Full Strength whole plant hemp extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup, or stevia to taste (you can opt for honey, but we have recommended just vegan options here)
What To Do:
- Combine all of the ingredients to a blender, leaving out the sweetener and Charlotte’s Web extract.
- Blend on low speed for around 30 seconds and let the mixture rest.
- Blend again for another 30 seconds.
- Using a “nut milk” bag, pour through the mixture to squeeze out all the liquid, and leaving behind any remaining spice fibers.
- Stir in the sweetener to taste and pour over ice.
- Add Charlotte’s Web extract – and you’re done!
Coffee Drinkers – Let Us Know What You Think in the Comments!
There may be one standout thing you have noticed in today’s recipes, which would be that none of them contain CAFFEINE! Opting for an organic, healthy take on our favorite beverages, CWHemp has done things a little differently, but trust us when we say these are delicious!
We would love to hear from you coffee lovers, let us know in the comments if you have given either of these refreshing beverages a try!