This one is a classic. You’ve probably had it as a kid, and when you have’t got time to spare it’s always a great savior. Made by Mom. Crusts optional. AND NO, NOT FLUFF.
So here it is; the classic peanut butter and jam sandwich with a twist. For this recipe, you’re not going to need much, but you will need some Cannabis Butter.
Making Cannabis Butter Step by Step:
(If you already have some available, just skip this part)
Cooking ratio: 1 cup of butter (2 US standard sticks) for every ½ ounce.
- Trim your buds evenly onto a baking sheet with baking paper. Preheat your oven to 240 Degrees Fahrenheit/115 Degrees Celsius, and bake for about 40-50 minutes. Your pot will turn dry, but this is ok!
- In a pan, heat up 1-2 quarts of water and allow this to get hot. Once ready, throw in your sticks of butter. Melt the butter.
- Add the trims. Stir . Cook on a low heat 2½-3½ hours.
- Take off the stove and let it slightly cool. Take a cheesecloth and place it over a bowl big enough to hold your batch of butter. Pour the mixture over the cheesecloth and into the bowl carefully. Wrap the cheesecloth and give it a squeeze to extract any remaining oil.
- Let the mixture cool for about 45 minutes, then place it in the fridge to cool further. When you put this THC laden concoction in the fridge, overtime the top layer will rise apart from the water. This is the part you are going to peel off once it’s completely separated. Be sure all extra water is scraped off and store your fresh reefer extract in a jar or air-tight container.
The PB & J Herb Recipe
- 1 teaspoon cannabutter
- 2 teaspoons any flavor fruit jelly or cherry jelly
Let’s get Cookin’!
Heat griddle or skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Spread butter on one slice (both sides) and on the other a thin layer of Canna butter. You don’t want to give your sandwich too much of a herby taste.
Spread peanut butter on Canna butter slice of bread, and jelly on the other. Place one slice, buttered side down on the griddle. Top with other slice, so that peanut butter and jelly are in the middle.
Cook for 3.5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown, and heated through.
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website