Ciao! This Canna-Cacciatore Chicken is bound to be a stoner favorite. It’s inspired from original Italian recipes, but instead of just having amazing flavor, it will get you blazin’ too! With its savory sauce, delicious chicken roast and high effects, it’s a perfect meal for any lunch or dinner occasion. Best of all it contains a high potency of THC, to fulfill all of your ganja desires and your food cravings too. This is a personal favorite recipe of ours and we are more than happy to share it with you!
This dish pairs exquisitely with a glass of your favorite white wine, red wine or a beer from your best microbrewery.
So, join in on this reefer madness, turn that red sauce green and get ready to take your taste buds, and your mind, on a journey-
To begin, get ahold of your Cannabis Oil if you have some lying around. If not, don’t fret. It’s not too hard to make, it just requires a little patience.
Here’s how you can make your very own pot infused cooking oil:
Check out other recipes using Cannabis Oil on our Marijuana edibles recipe page
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
- Boil your olive/coconut oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Once you’ve got your fragrant oil, you’re ready to begin cookin’!
This recipe is enough for 4 people and takes approximately 30-40 minutes to prepare and cook.
Canna-Cacciatore Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 jar of your choice of tomato pasta sauce
- ½ cup Canna Oil
- 1-1½ packs of skinned and cleaned chicken breast
- 1 pack of cremini or button mushrooms
- 1 medium-sized onion (red or white)
- Rosemary to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Time to use some of that reefer oil…
- Take 1-2 Tablespoons of your portioned Canna Oil and throw it into a large skillet on low heat. Let this oil heat up for a couple of minutes
- Open up your pack of chicken breast and throw the pieces onto the hot skillet
- Chop up an onion and the pack of mushrooms and place the pieces in the skillet with the chicken. Begin to cook the chicken, mushrooms and onion on medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Add a little salt and pepper to taste. You can cover the pan with a lid to retain moisture
- While the chicken and veggies are roasting, in a small-medium pot empty your tomato sauce. Add the rest of your ½ cup of Canna Oil into the pot. Drop in a little fine chopped rosemary and salt and pepper to taste
- Stir this sauce and allow it to reach a light boil. Once hot and ready, place it off to the side
- Once the chicken is done cooking, pour the ganja infused tomato sauce over the chicken in the large skillet and mix with a spatula to get it evenly coated with sauce.
- Dish it up and enjoy getting baked!
We hope you love this Canna-Cacciatore Chicken as much as we do!…and don’t forget to save a little for later, because you will definitely want more when you get the munchies…