Welcome To MarijuanaBreak
Last updated November 13, 2016.
Information We Collect
When you create an account and use any of our Services, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information, such as reviews, content, bio and medical you provide us.
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
When you upload photos, videos or other content to the Services, we may collect information about the content, such as the time, date and place the photo or content was taken or uploaded (also known as metadata), and how you use them, who views them or with whom you share.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. For example, your account information is encrypted on our servers. However, no data transmission over the internet , mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you use our Service and provide us with information at your own risk.
Sharing Of Your Information
The MarijuanaBreak Services may allow you now or in the furture to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. You may control some of the categories of personal information shared via your profile from the account settings menu on the Site. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
The Services may also provide you with the option to share certain information from your MarijuanaBreak account with social networking services like Facebook, Google, or Twitter. We are not responsible for the use or re-sharing by others of any of your information once it is made public.
You understand that when registering for specific services on our website, we may share your information with third party dispensaries, medical couriers, third party physicians, medical providers or other affiliates to facilitate the provisions of Marijuanabreak or medical services.
How MarijuanaBreak Uses Your Information
MarijuanaBreak generally uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalise, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customise the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfil your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of MarijuanaBreak using your contact information;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
- Billing – We use your personal information to bill your account provided you are using our paid services.
- Provide you with a service of a Third Party practice. We may use your information to connect you to a third party service.
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalise our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location.
How MarijuanaBreak Discloses Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your information with others who perform services on our behalf.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect MarijuanaBreak and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of MarijuanaBreak or others.
- In the event that MarijuanaBreak is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Third Party Advertisers / Service Providers
We do not market to children of any age and do our utmost to make sure that the material on our site is not
MarijuanaBreak takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
Our policy towards children’s information
This Service is not directed to anyone under the age of consent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that anyone under consent has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
If you believe that MarijuanaBreak has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MarijuanaBreak by e-mail at [email protected] We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from MarijuanaBreak by following the instructions in those emails or by reviewing the settings in your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing [email protected] Please note that deletion of your information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
When you visit the Site, we and others give you the following choices about use of mechanisms for tracking, including tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites and online services by third parties. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies from our Site or from third parties. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site. However, while we and others give you choices as described in this policy, there are many ways in which Web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and our Site may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
You may have the right to know what personal information MarijuanaBreak has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email to [email protected] or by one of the other means listed below.
Language of the Policy
The language of this Policy is English. Where Marijuanabreak has provided a translation of the English version of this Policy, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language version of this Policy will govern your relationship with Marijuanabreak. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of this Policy says and what a translation says, then the English language version will take precedence.
MarijuanaBreak Contact Information
Please contact MarijuanaBreak with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.
Email: [email protected]