As you most likely already know, everyone’s body reacts differently to marijuana. The same can be said of for how long weed can be detected in your system. Some of the most common factors to influence the effects of weed include how frequently you smoke, when you last smoked, body fat, metabolism, weight, and potency of the strain.
If you smoke regularly, weed can stay in your blood and urine for as long as 90 days after use. If you smoked once-off over the weekend, weed could be out of your system in as little as two days, but on average it will take up to 10 days. The most important thing to remember with regards to marijuana is that it can be detected in your system for anywhere between a few days to a few months after use. As with any other drug, it will stay in your system longer with habitual or chronic use.
With an average of 56% of US employers requiring pre-employment drug tests, the majority of which will be urine tests, it’s worthwhile knowing about products out there that could help you when in a time of need. This is where Xxtra clean comes in. This is one of those detox drinks made for drug test passing, and the manufacturers claim that it will help you to pass a urine test.
There are currently 29 States in America that have legalized marijuana for medicinal use, and 8 States that have legalized the drug for recreational use. There are still numerous states where weed is out-right illegal. Failing a drug-test is grounds for immediate dismissal which is why American employees who enjoy a joint are turning to brands such as Xxtra clean for help.
Let’s take a closer look at Detoxify, what they offer, the pros, the cons, prices and how to use the product.
Perhaps this is the first time that you are hearing about Xxtra Clean, but maybe you’ve heard of Detoxify before? If not, this is the company responsible for manufacturing four different detox drinks, including Xxtra clean. The first is their flagship product known as Mega Clean. They also produce Mighty Clean and Ready Clean.
Xxtra clean is their herbal detox drink that has been specifically formulated for people who have higher toxin levels and time on their hands to pre-cleanse. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and a blend of Detoxify’s cleansing herbs.
As a company that has been on the market for more than two decades, they are one of the most trusted companies when it comes to the manufacturing of detox products.
Closer look at Xxtra Clean
Essentially, Xxtra clean is a detoxing supplement. It’s a herbal detox drink that is enjoyed by tons of people all over the world. According to manufacturer’s it has been formulated especially for people who have a larger body mass, and a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and fiber that will help to cleanse the body over time. It’s been produced in such way to help your body’s natural detoxification process to effectively and safely reduce harmful impurities.
The product has been designed to detoxify the body and reestablish body nutrient levels to normal from within 1 to 5 hours. This is known as the detoxification zone. This is the window you must be in to pass a urine test. Although it usually takes 45 – 90 minutes to take effect, drinking a 20-ounce bottle of Xxtra Clean Detox could help to remove your body of toxins with immediate effect. A major plus is that you can take it while on-the-go.
Xxtra Clean has been made up of some key ingredients which we will take a closer look at below:
- Ginseng – Mostly used to boost the immune, metabolic, and cardiovascular system
- Hawthorn berry – This is a herbal ingredient that is known to treat heart diseases
- Uva ursi – Used to promote kidney and urinary health
- Nettle – Functions as a diuretic to help remove toxins
- Milk Thistle – Used to restore healthy liver function and minimize toxin damage
- Fruit fiber – A potent herbal ingredient, known to bind toxins in the body and also helps to remove them in the digestive system
- Mullein Lea – Used to boost the respiratory system
- Stevia – Has a potent ability to cleanse the body system
- Dandelion – Used to support healthy liver and gallbladder function
Detoxify first produced Xxtra clean in 1988. Due to the active ingredients that are found in the product, it makes for a good recipe for all kinds of people, including dieters.
On their website, the company explains in great detail, how detox products work. Essentially, everyone is toxic to some degree and lifestyle choices will determine just how toxic each person is. The body’s digestive, urinary, and circulatory system is constantly at work trying to remove toxins. Your lifestyle choices also affect how well these systems work. Think about it; the healthier you are, the better your systems will function, and the cleaner your body is. If you live on the “wild side,” so to speak, your body will get dirty and stay that way for longer.
If you live “hard” and you want to get clean, or need to get clean, for an upcoming drug test, there are numerous things you can do, such as stop ingesting the toxins, to allow your body time to get clean, increase fluid intake, or of course, you could use a detox product like Xxtra Clean. The urinary system is the key to achieving optimal cleansing benefits. Xxtra clean has been produced in such a way to support the urinary system in producing a “flushing” effect that is associated with achieving optimal cleansing benefits.
The Pros of Xxtra clean
Before we get into the pros, it’s important to remember that results and distress that could be experienced will vary from person to person. Factors such as weight, metabolic rate, lifestyle, and the amount of alcohol or weed that was consumed will play a vital role in the effectiveness of the product. Some of the most noteworthy pros include:
- Xxtra clean boosts the rate at which THC detoxes from the body (During a urine drug test, they test for the presence of THC to detect the use of weed)
- Xxtra clean is completely legal to consume
- Detoxify offers an overnight shipping option. Therefore you can make last minute orders if necessary.
- While other supplements are produced using other toxic chemicals, with the purpose to fool drug urine tests, Xxtra clean consists only of natural ingredients.
The cons of Xxtra clean
- You have to follow the instructions of the product explicitly. It’s very easy to make a mistake, and this could ruin the chance to detox your system and pass the drug test
- You need to be on a strict diet on the day of your test. You should eat things that give you energy but avoid metabolism boosters such as coffee, red bull, and sugar.
- Some of the ingredients found in Xxtra Clean could cause side effects. For example, Dandelion could cause diarrhea or heartburn, milk thistle could cause nausea or loss of appetite, and fruit fiber could cause bloating or flatulence. Each of the other ingredients could also cause side effects (But keep in mind that each of Detoxify products has been proven to be safe and effective. The side effects are unlikely and may only occur if you are allergic to a specific ingredient).
Where to buy Xxtra clean and prices
Xxtra Clean is available to purchase directly on the Detoxify site for $49.95. Unfortunately, the company does not offer refunds or returns, so make sure you do all your research before you purchase the product. However, if you are unsatisfied with the results, you can contact them, and they will provide you with a substitute product or one that better fits your needs.
Xxtra Clean is also currently available to purchase on Test clear website for $39.95. If you google the product, you are also likely to find it for sale on Amazon and eBay. However, be wary of purchasing from third-parties because often they will not be selling you the legit product.
How to use the produce
First and foremost, you will need to quit using marijuana at least 48 hours before your drug test. The longer you refrain from smoking weed, the easier it is to detox your body. There is probably no point in even using the detox drink if you have smoked in the last two days. Then follow the below steps for optimal results:
Step 1: Gradually consume up to 16 oz. of fluids every two hours, before taking Xxtra Clean
Step 2: You must drink the Xxtra clean at least an hour before your drug test and take your drug test within 5 hours of consuming it.
Step 3: Make sure to shake the bottle very well and drink the entire contents
Step 4: Wait for 15 minutes before filling the bottle again with water, shake the liquids inside the bottle and drink again.
Step 5: You will hopefully by now notice a pattern of frequent urination. This is a sign that Xxtra clean is cleansing the body.
Step 6: Drink plenty of water throughout the day to ensure optimal results
Step 7: Take your drug test and pass with drug-free results
If you want to be cautious, you can follow these guidelines to increase the effective of the Xxtra clean detox process:
- Avoid eating fatty or greasy foods
- Consum up to 20 oz of fluids every two hours
- Eat only light meals
- Eat light meals including fruits, vegetables, and fibers
- Exercise regularly in the days leading up to your drug test
- Drink at least 12 8 oz. glasses of water in the days prior to your drug test
We cannot stress the importance of following the exact instructions enough. One small error or details that you leave out could be the difference between a pass or fail in your urine drug test. If you follow the instructions clearly, then by all accounts, you should pass.
Final Thoughts on Xxtra Clean
So what does all this mean? Is Xxtra Clean effective in helping you to pass a urine drug test? Unfortunately, there are many mixed reviews out there which make this a very “up in the air” type question. Many people claim that the only surefire way to pass a urine test is by using synthetic urine. In other words, fake urine, but even this is risky and very tricky to master. We are merely here to give you the necessary information, and then the decision is up to you on whether or not this product could be of help.