It’s impossible to discuss the topic of CBD oil without referring to CBD Essence. Based in Colorado, CBD Essence is no doubt one of the best and most affordable brands on the market. The company is run by two extremely knowledgeable and passionate owners, Don and Melissa, who have virtually built CBD Essence from the ground up over the last couple of years and transformed the company into the industry powerhouse that it is today.
Currently, the company distributes its products to the whole of the U.S. and offers shipping to all 50 states. (All orders over $99 ship free; for orders under $99 CBD Essence offers a flat-rate fee of just $5 – one of the best rates available across the entire industry).
What started as a boutique company back in 2012, CBD Essence has excelled and grown at a phenomenal rate due to two key factors: for one, the brand insists on using Colorado-grown Hemp across nearly their entire product lineup, which easily sets them apart from the majority of the competition on the sheer basis of quality.
And secondly, after conducting our CBD Essence review we can vouch for the fact that the leaders of this brand possess some of the deepest understanding and knowledge of not only the cannabis and hemp plants, but also of the science and extraction methods that it takes to properly achieve pure, top-shelf products.
Of course, it is this knowledge and expertise that allows CBD Essence to formulate their truly top-quality line of hemp-based extracts, which in addition to their flagship CBD oils, includes products like CBD gummies, CBD capsules, and concentrated CBD paste.
- To view all their products, visit the official website at www.cbdessence.net
- 5% Coupon Code: 5OFFCBD1 (Tested for 2019)
In fact, when speaking to the owner of CBD Essence about their CBD oils, we understood that the brand had created a unique product that is based on the company’s liposome formula; one that combines an assortment of ingredients including organic hemp seed oil, stevia extract, and a multitude of natural sweetener options that allow the tinctures to be available in seven different flavors.
In regards to their extraction process, it was evidently clear that Don simply doesn’t settle for anything less than perfect; CBD Essence utilizes a full-spectrum CO2 extraction process, which means only the most advanced and state-of-the-art techniques are used to “pull” the active CBD oil from the pure, organically-grown Colorado hemp plants.
CBD Essence Highlights
If you are thinking of using this line of hemp-based tincture, there are a few things you should know in order to accurately compare to other brands. Here are the most crucial things that we discovered during our in-depth CBD Essence review:
- There are quite a few extraction processes being used on the open market, but rest assured; when you go to buy CBD Essence CBD oil, you are getting the best of the best – this is sheer quality at its highest. The company has mastered the CO2 extraction process, and due to the employees’ experience and level of knowledge, they’ve managed to maximize the amount of active CBD extracted. Of course, this has allowed them to reach a level of unmatched purity which is – at least in our opinion – unbeatable among other brands in the market. Their unique formula has resulted in a wholesome botanical extract of the original plant, and contains full-spectrum Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.
- CBD Essence cannabidiol oil is sourced from only the finest crops of Colorado-grown CBD-rich hemp. During our CBD Essence review, we found that the brand works with some of the best, most proven cultivators across the nation. This may not seem like that big of a deal in terms of the end product, but in reality it guarantees that the product you are receiving is from some of the highest quality plants available. By working with domestic hemp cultivators, CBD Essence ensures that their clients are receiving only top-shelf plant material. In fact, all of the growers that they are associated with are monitored in accordance with the Agricultural Act of 2014, otherwise known as the U.S. Farm Bill. We did find out during our CBD Essence review that the company sources a few of their products from European hemp, which is only grown on certified organic farms and from producers that grow their crops using sustainable methods on unspoiled tracts of land.
- Another one of our favorite things about CBD Essence is the fact that they use 3rd party lab testing – and if you don’t want to take our word for it, then see for yourself. CBD Essence wants you to feel secure with your purchase, and therefore they are constantly running independent, third-party lab tests to make sure that the quality of their oil is of the highest quality (entirely free from pesticides and herbicides), and also that the CBD content is verified and not just a random number on the label like so many other brands.
- Most CBD Essence products are made from a formula that can be absorbed in the mouth – in most cases, simply place oil droplets under the tongue so that they can be absorbed by sublingual capillaries and enter the bloodstream immediately. We found that by keeping the drops in our mouth as long as possible, we were able to receive very quick, calming and relaxing effects.
CBD Essence Review: Product Range
If you are looking to buy CBD Essence, it would be wise to know and understand what products they specifically sell so as to be able to select the best product for you and your specific needs. Currently, the brand offers products in five broad categories: oils (tinctures), edibles, capsules, topical creams, and CBD pet care products. Let’s take a quick look at each.
CBD Essence: Hemp CBD Oil (Oral Tincture)
CBD Essence hemp extract tinctures are advertised as medicinal grade, meaning you can expect them to offer results for a wide range of conditions. They come in either 300mg or 600mg, and if you plan on using CBD oil frequently, they offer a bonus 4-pack option where you buy three bottles and essentially get one free. Both the 300 and 600mg CBD oils are available in a variety of flavors:
- Natural (Hemp)
The 300mg tincture contains 0.5mg CBD per single drop, while the 600mg contains 1mg per drop. For consumption, simply use the dropper bottle to place 10-20 drops under your tongue, then wait about 60 seconds before swallowing. The active cannabidiol compound will be absorbed directly into your bloodstream via sublingual capillary vessels.
CBD Hemp Oil Prices:
- 300mg CBD Oil (1 oz) : $44.00
- 600mg CBD Oil (2 oz): $79.00
- 4-pack CBD Oil (four 1 oz bottles of 300mg tincture): $154.00
CBD Essence: Hemp Capsules/Pills
For those who have a hard time measuring out doses of oral CBD tincture, and/or placing droplets under the tongue, CBD Essence pills are a great alternative. They contain the same exact high-quality formula as the CBD oil, albeit in the form of soft-gel capsules for ultra-convenient consumption and a precise dose, every time.
CBD Essence pills are made using liposome technology, which basically aims to increase the bioavailability of the active cannabidiol compound due to the high saturated fat content of the outer liposome layer (CBD is a lipid (fat)-based solvent).
Hemp capsules come in bottles of 10, 30, 60, 90 or 120, and each individual capsule contains a potent 35mg of CBD each.
CBD Capsule Prices:
- Bottle of 10 capsules (350mg total CBD): $29.00
- Bottle of 30 capsules (1,050mg total CBD): $71.00
- Bottle of 60 capsules (2,100mg total CBD): $129.00
- Bottle of 90 capsules (3,150mg total CBD): $176.00
- Bottle of 120 capsules (4,200mg total CBD): $226.00
CBD Essence: Edibles (Gummies)
Few people know that CBD Essence is actually a sister label of the world famous Hemp Taffy brand, which of course are some of the highest-quality CBD-based edibles available. All edibles products are infused with the CBD Essence hemp oil formula, and products are available in:
- Hemp Taffy Edible Chewy CBD Candies
- Chocolate Hemp Chewy Taffy
- Chewy White Taffy
Prices for CBD Essence Hemp Taffy Edibles:
- Hemp Taffy Edible CBD Candies (10mg of CBD per candy, comes in bags of 32): $36.00
- Chocolate Hemp Chewy Taffy (comes in 1/2 lb, 1 lb, or 2 lb bags): $54 – $138
- Chewy White Taffy(comes in 1/2 lb, 1 lb, or 2 lb bags): $58 – $144
CBD Essence: Topical CBD Lotion
CBD Essence offers an Active Sport hemp-infused muscle rub as well as an Active Lifestyle “All-Purpose” Lotion for daily use. Both topical creams are infused with CBD Essence’s world class hemp extract formula, and have been used for joint pain, arthritis, muscle soreness/stiffness, and general aches and pains.
Simply massage a small amount of the lotion onto the inflamed/affected area, and the active CBD compound diffuses through the skin layers to offer pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory effects.
CBD Essence Topical Cream Prices:
- Active Sport CBD Muscle Rub 2 oz (600mg CBD): $41
- Active “All-Purpose” CBD Lotion (600mg CBD): $41
CBD Essence: Pet-Specific CBD Products
CBD Essence is also one of only a handful of top-quality companies that offers CBD oils and treats specifically for pets. Standard (non pet-specific) CBD tinctures can of course be used for dogs and pets of all kinds, but these can be hard to administer without added flavorings.
CBD Essence offers a smokey-flavored “CBD dog lick” that dogs of all ages and sizes seem to love, as well as specifically-formulated biscuits that contain 10mg of CBD each.
Prices for CBD Essence Dog Treats:
- Hemp Oil Dog Lick: $44 (1 oz bottle) / $79 (2 oz bottle)
- CBD Edible Hemp Dog Biscuits (available in packs of 10, 25, or 50): $7.99 – $59.99 (each biscuit contains 10mg CBD extract)
Health Benefits of CBD Essence
When choosing a CBD hemp oil, you will find that a lot of brands claim their oils combat different medical conditions with “superior” effects than others. When it all comes down to it, this is simply not the case. As long as the CBD oil actually contains pure CBD and other naturally-occurring hemp-based compounds (like terpenes and phytocannabinoids), it should all have the same general effects on the human endocannabinoid system (ECS).
The reason for this is because CBD acts on the same receptors for everyone; namely our CB1 and CB2 receptors which are found throughout the brain, central nervous system, immune system, and bodily organs.
When pure CBD is administered into the body, the active compound will locate and interact with receptors within the ECS to try and revert the afflicted regulatory system(s) back into a state of homeostasis. Therefore, as long as the CBD has been extracted properly and comes from cannabis plant material that is rich in active phytocannabinoids, the effects of CBD oil should be relatively consistent from patient to patient.
Of course, given the lack of regulations across the majority of the legal hemp market, this is a very big “if.” Our CBD Essence review, however, showed that the brand has been well-known and has received generally positive feedback for use as a pain reliever, anxiety reducer, and to improve cognitive function and immune response. Also, the CBD Essence 300ml bottle is very affordable, and has been voted by several websites as one of the best tinctures on the market.
How to Buy CBD Essence Hemp Oil
Similar to any product nowadays, the general “method” of buying hemp-based health products is to simply hop online and start shopping around. If you go to CBD Essence’s Official Website, you can browse their complete range of hemp extract products. You will find an array of products from oral tinctures and edibles, to CBD capsules and even CBD drops for pets. Once you’ve decided what you want, simply add it to your cart and checkout. The site is extremely easy to use, and has a variety of payment options including Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
Also, one of our favorite things about browsing around when planning to buy CBD Essence hemp oil is the fact that they have a page specifically devoted to products that are on sale. If you’re just starting out with CBD oil and don’t know where exactly to start (and/or don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on something you don’t even know will work or not), this would be a great place to get your feet wet and try out a couple of products.
Final Thoughts About CBD Essence
All in all, CBD Essence is one of the leaders in the U.S. hemp market, and we expect to see them around for many years to come – particularly now that the 2018 Farm Bill has gone into effect and companies are legally able to expand on their commercialization efforts.
CBD Essence has got a variety of products on hand, and they have created some of the best therapeutic-grade hemp extractions that really do work. Their products contain no additives, fillers, chemicals or any other synthetic substances; when you buy CBD Essence, you can rest assure that you are receiving a product that is just as high-quality as it is effective.
To view all currently-available products and to check out ongoing sales and promotions, be sure to visit the official CBD Essence website at www.cbdessence.net
*Also, be sure to use our exclusive coupon code for 5% off your entire online order!*
- 5% Coupon Code: 5OFFCBD1