So many stoners know the art behind wake and baking. What better way to start your morning than not by smoking, but rather by eating your generous AM fix of Cannabis Oil.
This Turkey Sausage Potato Hash is the perfect ganja morning meal. It serves 2-3 and cooks in 45 minutes. Best of all, you can exchange most of the ingredients with delicious foods you have lying around in your fridge and create many different variations of this dish.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make the Best Cannabis Turkey Sausage Potato Hash:
- ⅛ cup Cannabis Oil
- 4 cups of diced potatoes
- 1 medium sized sliced onion
- 2 turkey sausages sliced
- 3 large eggs
- Ground sage, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste
Don’t Have Any Cannabis Oil Lying Around? Learn How to Make it Below:
Canna Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
- Boil your olive/coconut oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Start Cookin’ your Cannabis Infused Potato Hash!
- In a medium skillet on low heat, heat up your ⅛ cup of Canna Oil
- Once heated, raise to medium heat and add in your 4 cups of diced potatoes. Cook the pieces in the reefer oil for 10-15 minutes. Mix with a spatula
- Add in the sliced onion and sliced turkey sausage pieces to the skillet. Allow to cook another 5-10 minutes or until the potatoes are beginning to crisp just a little. Add paprika, sage, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste, or any spices you desire. Mix the contents of the skillet with a spatula
- In the last 5-10 minutes of cooking, add in your 3 eggs and allow them to fry, mixing them slightly with the potatoes and other ingredients
Start off your morning with this relaxing ganja infused breakfast and your taste buds will thank you for it. Enjoy this perfect lazy day stoner meal!
Not your type of dish? Check out our Recipe Page for more tasty edibles