Not everyone is a fish eater, but we’ve never see a fish lover who has yet to say no to some delicious salmon. Now just imagine taking that salmon and infusing it with some nice reefer. You get a delicious meal that will stay with you for hours on end. To get started, you’re going to need some Cannabis Butter.
Now, if you’ve been following our recipes, you’ve probably got some in the fridge, but if you haven’t here are the steps to make them:
How to Make Delicious Cannabis Butter:
First, the cooking ratio: Utilize approximately 1 cup of butter (2 US standard sticks) for every ½ ounce of your 420.
- Preheat your oven to 240 Degrees Fahrenheit/115 Degrees Celsius
- Begin with spreading your ground nuggets evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for about 40-50 minutes.
- In a medium cooking pan, heat up 1-2 quarts of water. Once ready, throw in your sticks of butter (remember, 2 sticks for ½ ounce weed). Keep the heat on medium-low to slowly melt the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add in those dank buds you just decarbed in the oven. Stir the mixture from time to time. Allow it to cook on a low light for 2½-3½ hours.
- Once cooked long , take a cheesecloth and place it over a bowl big enough to hold your batch of butter. Pour the mixture over the cheesecloth and into the bowl carefully. Wrap the cheesecloth and give it a squeeze to extract any remaining oil.
- Let the mixture cool for about an hour, then place it in the fridge to cool down. When you put this THC laden concoction in the fridge, overtime the top layer will rise apart from the water. This is the part you are going to peel off once it’s completely separated. Be sure all extra water is scraped off and store your fresh reefer extract in a jar or air-tight container.
Get Ready to Make Your Reefer Salmon
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon Cannabutter
Making your Reefer Salmon:
- Stir together the garlic powder, basil, and salt in a small bowl; smear onto the salmon fillets.
- Melt the butter and Cannabutter together in a skillet over medium heat; cook the salmon in the butter until browned and flaky, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve and Enjoy
Want to read more cool recipes check out the Recipe Part of the MarijuanaBreak.com