You know that feeling when you simply CRAVE a juicy hamburger. The ones that are covered in cheese and simply melt in your mouth. Well that is what some of our employees felt this week and therefore we created the Dope Mini Burgers recipe. Designed to leave you buzzn’.
The Cannabis Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds
- 28 ounces of olive oil
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat. Just remember to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- Once hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir, stir, stir… Just make sure that it doesn’t get to hot.
- Let it slow cook for about 1.5-2 hours.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth into a jar.
- Store in the fridge.
Cannabis Mini Burgers Ingredients
- 3 small brown onions
- 250g beef mince
- 1/3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup tomato chutney
- 20g butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 hamburger buns
- Cheese slices
- Sliced Tomatoes and Onion (Optional)
Let’s get Cookin’!
Finely chop half an onion. Place the following into a bowl; chopped onion, mince, breadcrumbs, egg and 1 tablespoon chutney . Season with salt and pepper and start to Mix. Once everything is mixed roll tablespoons of mixture to make as many ball as possible. Squash them slightly to get a hamburger shap and place in the fridge for 10 minutes on a plate
Spray a large frying pan with your Cannaoil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook 6 patties for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Make sure you don’t overcook them. Medium Well is the best for this recipe.
If you want a slightly higher dose of THC, you can also pour a teaspoon of your Cannaoil into your mix before you start to fry.
Cut your buns and place the mini hamburgers on one side. Compliment with a cheese slice and tomatoes. Serve
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website