The phone suddenly rings, and a few friends decide to jump over. The 420 obviously has to come out, but what about having some nice edibles to serve. This recipe will turn that small party into a full scale event. Plus it will leave you’re tastebuds in a different stratosphere.
This recipe is so easy, even my granny could make it! So let’s get cookin’
Our Homemade Cannabis Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds
- 28 ounces of olive oil
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your oil in a saucepan on a low light. Just remember to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- Once hot, not boiled, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and like you are doing a workout… Make sure that it doesn’t get to hot.
- Once it is mixed, let it slow cook for about 1.5-2 hours.
- Let it cool down and pour the mixture through a cheesecloth into a jar.
- Store in the fridge.
- 1kg Maris Piper potato (but any will really do!)
- 100g duck or goose fat fat (for a luxurious taste), you can also use chicken fat or simply 100ml/3½fl oz olive oil
- 1 tps of cannaoil
- 2 tsp of flour
Let’s get Cookin’!
Pre heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Peel the potatoes and cut into squares. Size doesn’t matter, trust us! After a few of these, you’re not going to tell the difference. Put in Boiling salt water (1 teaspoon) and cook until medium soft (around 5 mins). Meanwhile, put your choice of fat into a roasting tin and mix with your cannaoil, make sure it is all mixed thoroughly together. Heat it in the oven for a few mins, so it’s really hot.
Drain the potatoes. Sprinkle with the flour, and give a shake or two so they are evenly and thinly coated. Carefully put the potatoes into the hot fat. They will sizzle as they go in. Flip so that all sides are coated. Spread them in a single layer and throw in the oven.
Roast for 15 mins, then take them out of the oven and turn them over. Roast for another 15 mins and turn them over again. Put them back in the oven for another 10-20 mins, or however long it takes to get them really golden and crisp. The coloring will be uneven, which is what you want. Salt and serve.
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website