Ever wanted to make your own marijuana vaporizer, but didn’t know it could be easily created with just a few everyday household supplies? We are here to tell you that if you’re choosing to start vaping cannabis and are either on a budget or want the experience of DIYing one, here’s our simple guide that will tell you all the steps you’ll need to take for producing that awesome homemade vape.
There are various methods you can use to produce your handmade vaporizing device, but the one we will share with you is probably the most simple.
Here’s How You Can Easily Make Your Own Cannabis Vaporizer:
First, let’s begin with the supplies you’ll need. You’ll likely find these items around your home. If not, you can inexpensively purchase them from almost any store in your area (such as a grocery store).
Here’s What You’ll Need For Your DIY Project:
- A small cardboard box
- A tea candle that will fit in the box
- A little metal tray to place on top of the box (a face cream lid or metal candle lid are probably your best options)
- A bendy straw or thin rubber tube
- A glass that covers the metal tray
Can you believe that’s really it?
Now the process of constructing your vaporizer is just as simple as obtaining the materials. It doesn’t take very long either, so you’ll be vaping that great ganja in no time!
Let’s Get Creative and One Step Closer to Smoke Sesh Time:
- Take your small box. Place it open side up. Take your small tea candle and center it in the middle of the box, to ensure that nothing catches on fire. Light the candle with a match or lighter. This candle will be used as the source of heat for your vaporizer, so that your cannabis can get hot enough to vape, but not directly placed on the flame to ensure it won’t burn.
- Place your metal tray above the flame on top of the box opening. This tray should be large enough so it doesn’t fall through the box opening and can rest easily. The further away your flame is, the less likely your metal will get scorched. You have to try and find a good distance for the candle flame, because you still want the cannabis to heat up, but don’t want the metal to burn.
- Time to GET GREEN. Grab your favorite bud and grind it up like you usually would when rolling a joint or packing a bowl. Place this ground marijuana inside the metal tin that is sitting above the flame. Now it’s loaded and ready.
- Put your glass jar above the metal tin that is packed with weed. You’ll notice the glass jar will begin to fill up with vapor. The glass needs to be small enough to rest on the box’s edges, but large enough to fit over your metal lid.
- Here comes the fun part! Nudge your straw or thin rubber tube underneath one of the glass’s edges, so that you’ll have inhalable access to the vapor being produced from your reefer. Inhale your herb vapor and enjoy for as long as the marijuana lasts.
- Once you are done with your vape sesh, you can keep your rig together or conveniently take it apart. Nothing is glued together, just stacked. So, if you planned to vape on the down low, nobody will ever know what you’ve been doing. Be sure to blow out the candle when you’re done and clean your tin for the next time you use your homemade project.
That’s it! It really is this simple. Follow these 6 easy steps closely, and use this amazing DIY project to your advantage. Enjoy that green stuff and be discreet if you want to.
It is important to remember that marijuana consumption is the sole responsibility of the consumer and discretion should be taken.