Going to a potluck soon? A lunch party or barbeque that 420-friendly guests will be attending? This Chronic Tuna Salad is the ideal recipe for you! A traditional party or potluck lunch food in America, but now it’s got a little twist. Surprise your stoner friends with how delectable this dish is, and how high it gets you too.
For this recipe you’ll need a fresh batch of Canna Oil. If you have some lying around, grab it and start your cookin’! If you have no Canna Oil on hand, here’s how you can make your own:
Preparing Your Cannabis Oil:
Canna Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
- Boil your olive/coconut oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Once Your Canna Oil Is Ready, Here’s the Ingredients You’ll Need:
- ¼ cup Canna Oil
- 12 ounces of canned and drained sustainable tuna
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise or vegenaise
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- Salt, black pepper, paprika, and sage (to taste)
Let’s Start Our Chronic Cookin’!
This recipe serves 4 and takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes to prepare and refrigerate:
- Grab a large mixing bowl and combine the tuna, green onions, and celery
- Cover the mixture with 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise or vegenaise and then pour over the ¼ cup of Canna Oil
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in the bowl, and then top off with your favorite seasonings to taste
- Place the bowl of Chronic Tuna Salad in the refrigerator to cool for 1 hour
- Once the mixture has cooled, enjoy this delicious Chronic dish!
Now that the Summer is nearing, bring this perfect get-together dish to your next event and watch as the eyes of your stoner friends widen because of the taste, and glaze over because of the weed…
For more delicious Canna Recipes, take a look at the MarijunaBreak Recipe Page