You know that feeling when you’ve simply got the cravings for some amazing Tacos. Well just imagine having those cravings, but you simply can’t be bothered to leave the house. Why not turn on those burners and get cooking. You can even jazz it up and turn those plain old Tacos into a TaqueWeed Heaven.
So here is what you’ve all been waiting for, our TaqueWeed Style Tacos, designed to get you blazzn’ and leave some serious impact for hours after.
- and of course your Cannaoil
If you don’t have some Cannaoil prepared you can check out: How to Make Amazing Marijuana Oil
Let’s Get Cookin:
- First and foremost, heat your oven to 450 degrees F
- In a nice size bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, 4 cloves of garlic, juice of two limes, and olive oil. Add to the mixture salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, cumin and paprika. Pour the sauce over the flank steak that is laying in a dish. Cover both sides of the steak and leave to marinate for a good couple of hours.
- In a different bowl (or the same one if you don’t mind washing it) stir together 1 chopped white onion, cilantro, and the juice of 1 lime. Put aside, you’ll need this later.
- Heat your skillet to a medium-high heat. Toast chile pods in the skillet for a few minutes, then remove to a bowl of water to soak for about 30 minutes.
- Place the tomatoes, 1 onion, jalapenos, and 4 cloves of garlic onto a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, until toasted.
- Place the roasted vegetables, and soaked chile pods into a blender or food processor, along with salt and pepper. Shred until smooth.
- Heat a mix of your vegitable and canna oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cut the marinated flank steak into strips. Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Don’t over cook the meat you don’t want it to be too dry.
- Arrange two or three tortillas on a plate, and lay a generous amount of beef over them. Top with a sprinkle of the onion relish and a large spoonful of the pureed salsa. Add lots of cheese and we mean lots.
Want to read more cool recipes check out the Cannabis Recipe Menu Part of the MarijuanaBreak.com