MarijuanaBreak likes to publish articles from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives. This is a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you.
Feel free to send your 5 post ideas to [email protected], so that we can review them and let you know which is the best fit for our website.
Not all article ideas will be accepted, but we will try to respond as quickly as we can to each email. Due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected topics. We get a lot of submissions, and we only continue with the best.
Considering that your topic ideas are approved, here are some important pointers on how to write a successful post for MarijuanaBreak.
- Guest posts usually run about 600 – 800 words.
- Create buzzy content that provides user value. Tell us something new or inspire our readers by sharing your insights.
- Provide specific examples and true anecdotes to illustrate the points you’re making — the more the better.
- If a piece feels self-serving or self-promotional for your company, we’ll pass.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- Screenshots or infographics help. Make them simple and clear. Include links to the images, or mention that they’re available.
Send your topic ideas to [email protected]