MarijuanaBreak likes to publish guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives. This is a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you.
Feel free to send your posts to [email protected], so that we can get them up on the site as fast as possible.
Not all articles will be accepted, but we will try to respond as quickly as we can to each one. Due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best.
Here are some pointers on how to write a successful post for MarijuanaBreak.
- Guest posts usually run about 600 – 800 words.
- Create buzzy content that provides user value. Tell us something new or inspire our readers by sharing your insights.
- Provide specific examples and true anecdotes to illustrate the points you’re making — the more the better.
- If a piece feels self-serving or self-promotional for your company, we’ll pass.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- Screenshots or infographics help. Make them simple and clear. Include links to the images, or mention that that they’re available.
Send your post to [email protected]