Know that feeling when you’re at home on a Sunday afternoon and suddenly the phone rings. You obviously don’t want it to be Mom “My internet is broken again”. You reluctantly pick up the phone and are relieved to hear your bestie say that she is coming over. Phew!
Well these Scrumptious Chocolate Cookies are designed to spice up that Sunday afternoon social event.
Before we get started, for this recipe you are going to have to make some good old Cannamilk.
Making Your Cannamilk:
- 1 liter of whole milk or full fat milk
- 25 grams of your best marijuana
- Medium sauce pan
- Metal (steel) large mixing bowl
- Whisk or stirring spoon
Let’s Get Started With Your Cannamilk:
- Place a few inches of water into a medium saucepan under a medium heat- bringing it to a slight boil.
- In your bowl toss in your cannabis buds with your milk and begin whisking them together.
- Reduce your boiling pot of water to a low heat so the liquid begins to simmer, and place the steel bowl so that the bottom of the bowl touches the hot water inside the pot. This creates a semi double boiling effect, keeping your milk at a stabilized temperature to prevent it from curdling.
- Keep the heat low and cook the milk slowly. The idea is to to prevent the THC from getting ruined. Stir occasionally to keep the mixture emulsified.
- Let the Cannamilk cook from 30 minutes up to 3 hours, depending on the strength and potency you desire. Just don’t forget to keep it on a low light.
- Once ready, strain the mixture through a cheesecloth to remove the excess leaves and buds, and store.
Let’s Start Cooking Our Chocolate Cookies
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
This recipe is simple and quick to cook:
With only a 20 mins you can have these delicious cookies ready for your tea party.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). This is extremely important as you need to put the mixture in when the oven is hot.
- Add your cream brown sugar, shortening, melted chocolate, egg, buttermilk and cannamilk. We tend to use 2/3 buttermilk and a 1/3 cannamilk, but the quantity really depends on how strong you want your cookies to be
- Add all other ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
If you enjoyed this recipe share it with your friends.