We can’t actually take credit for this one, as the original recipe was published a while back by Psychedelicatessen, but due to the recent engagement on our Facebook Post we simply had to publish the full recipe.
So here it is; the home made Nugtella recipe. For this recipe, you’re not going to need much, but you will need some Cannabis Butter.
Cannabis Butter Recipe:
(If you already have some available, just skip this part)
Cooking ratio: 1 cup of butter (2 US standard sticks) for every ½ ounce.
- Trim your buds evenly onto a baking tray. Preheat your oven to 240 Degrees Fahrenheit/115 Degrees Celsius, and bake for about 40-50 minutes. The idea is to get your pot dry.
- In a pan, heat up 1-2 quarts of water and allow this to get hot. Throw in your sticks of butter and melt them
- Add the trims. Stir . Cook on a low heat for about 3 hours.
- Take off the stove and let it slightly cool. Take a cheesecloth and place it over a bowl big enough to hold your batch of butter. Pour the mixture over the cheesecloth and into the bowl carefully. Wrap the cheesecloth and give it a squeeze to extract any remaining oil.
- Let the mixture cool down and then place in the fridge. Overtime the top layer will rise apart from the water. This is the part you are going to peel off once it’s completely separated. Be sure all extra water is scraped off and store your fresh reefer extract in a jar or air-tight container.
The NugTella Recipe
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of cream
- 1/4 cup of hazelnut butter
- 9 grams of your Cannabutter
- 1/2 teaspoon organic hazelnut extractLet’s get Cookin’!
In a sauce pan, mix together your cream and hazelnut butter. Bring this to a simmer and remove from heat.
Pour mixture over chocolate chips. Let sit for 3 – 4 minutes.
Mix everything together in a bowl until the chocolate chips are completely dissolved and the mixture is evenly combined. You might need to continue mixing to get a smooth texture.
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website