Marijuana tea has been gaining a lot of popularity lately. It’s an incredible blend of all the stoney healing goodness that cannabis can provide you with, minus the smoke or carcinogens.
The process of making tea is a much quicker option than cooking up a batch of Cannabis Oil and adding it to an edible of some sort. Because of this, producing Cannabis tea is actually extremely convenient, and you can mix the flavor of the steeped ganja with a bag of any other tea you love, making the mixture absolutely delicious (and green)!
Here Is How You Can Easily Make Your Very Own Delicious Marijuana Tea (From Home)!
Ingredients you will need:
- Mortar and Pestle hand grinder
- ½ gram of marijuana buds
- ½ teaspoon of butter (or coconut oil as a dairy replacement)
- Your favorite tea bag (optional)
- 1½ cups of water
- Saucepan for boiling your water
- Stirring spoon
- Mixing bowl
- Tea steeper
- Sugar, honey, other sweetener (optional)
Let’s Start Making Our Tea!
- Grind your ½ gram of marijuana buds in your mortar and pestle until the mixture is even and ground down, but not powdery. If there are any stems visible while you are grinding, remove them or chop them up with a knife so that they are also broken down.
- In your mixing bowl, mix your ground cannabis with your ½ teaspoon of butter. Make sure the buds are coated evenly, but not completely soaked.
- Take your tea steeper and fill it up with your buttery ganja mixture.
- Simmer your 1½ cups of water in your saucepan on a stove top at low-medium heat, so that you don’t reach a full boil. Once the water is simmering, place your tea steeper full of your mixture into the water.
- Let the tea steep in the hot water for 30 minutes. Add a little more water if levels are getting low.
- Turn off the water and let your tea cool for about 5 minutes.
- If you desire a flavor similar to one of your favorite teas, add the other tea bag into the mixture for 3-5 minutes during this cooling process.
- Pour the tea into a cup and enjoy with a sweetener or just by itself!
There you have it! A simple way to make cannabis tea, so you can enjoy this ganja goodness morning, day or night!
It is important to remember that the consumption of cannabis is the sole discretion of the consumer.