Nothing quite hits home with a stoner like the combination of creamy chocolate and fragrant marijuana. Enjoy this delicious chocolate Puddin’ In the Pot with friends or by yourself, the perfect recipe to bring to any 420-friendly gathering or dinner party, and a great way to get super baked after you’ve just enjoyed the perfect dinner meal. Here’s our recipe for the ultimate dessert, Puddin’ In the Pot, the creamiest of recipes for all cannabis lovers.
For this recipe you are going to utilize the magical powers of Cannamilk, a great base to have lying around for milk based recipes where you want to add in an extra reefer touch.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make the Perfect Cannamilk:
- 1 liter of whole milk or full fat milk
- 25 grams of your best marijuana
- Medium sauce pan
- Metal (steel) large mixing bowl
- Whisk or stirring spoon
Let’s First Start with Our Cannamilk:
- Place a few inches of water into the medium saucepan, and place the water on medium heat, bringing the liquid to a slight boil.
- In your steel mixing bowl, combine your cannabis buds with your milk and begin whisking them together.
- Reduce your boiling pot of water to low heat so the liquid begins to simmer, and place the steel bowl so that the bottom of the bowl touches the hot water inside the pot. This creates a semi double boiling effect, keeping your milk at a stabilized temperature to prevent it from curdling.
- Keep the heat low and slow cook the milk and marijuana to prevent the THC from getting ruined. Stir occasionally with your whisk to keep the mixture emulsified. You want to keep the water beneath the bowl simmering and not at a boil.
- Let the Cannamilk cook from 30 minutes up to 3 hours, depending on the strength and potency you desire, but do not cook longer than 3 hours. Be sure that this entire cook time is happening with a very low heat.
- Once ready, strain the mixture through a cheesecloth to remove the excess leaves and buds, and store your freshly made Cannamilk in the fridge for safe keeping.
Let’s Start Cooking Our Puddin’ In the Pot!
What You’ll Need:
- 3 cups of Cannamilk
- ½ cup of your favorite cocoa powder
- 12 tablespoons of your prefered sugar
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (if desired)
This recipe is simple and quick to cook:
With only a 10 minute cook time, this recipe can serve 4.
The Process of Making Puddin’ In the Pot:
- Combine your cocoa powder, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan and then gradually stir in your Cannamilk.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and stir frequently.
- Stir for a few more minutes until thick.
- Add in the vanilla once you’ve turned off the heat and mix.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and refrigerate to cool.
- Serve up your fresh made Puddin’ In the Pot, add whipped cream if you’d like, and enjoy every last bite!
So, now you have some fresh made Puddin’ In the Pot, a delicious combination of chocolate and reefer, a stoner’s two favorite things. Make some of this for your next 420-friendly gathering, and impress everyone with your mad ganja cooking skills and ability to get them baked!