You know when you get that feeling, every so often… that feeling when you crave something sweet, that will take off the edge. Well, here at Marijuanabreak we like to shake-it-up. There is nothing better than jazzing up your afternoon with a cup of coffee and some Peanut Butter Bars. It’s even better when they are infused with some good old 420.
- 1-1 ½ ounces of fine marijuana, trim or buds
- 30 ounces of cooking oil
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your oil in a pan on a low light. Make sure you bring it to a slight boil.
- Once hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of marijuana and stir. Try to reach a smooth mixture.
- The important thing to remember when making Canna Oil is to mix it thoroughly inorder to avoid burning the oil.
- Once you’ve been cooking the mixture for about 1.5-2 hours, take them off the stove.
- Pour the mixture into a jar through a cheesecloth
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
Peanut Butter Bars Ingredients
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
Let’s get Cookin’!
In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, the cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, 1 cup of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of CannaOil. Mix it all together until everything gets a smooth texture and is well blended.
Pour into an ungreased pan and press evenly so that it is all flat at the bottom of the pan.
Melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter in the microwave and stir thoroughly to get a nice smoot paste. Spread the paste over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website