If you are looking for a highly professional medical marijuana clinic with a team of staff that offers personalized medical care, then Urgent and Primary Care in Albany, New York is the place to go.
Founded by Dr. Laxmikant Bhoiwala, Urgent and Primary Care provides a variety of services including imaging, immunization, laboratory, physical exams, procedures, screenings and of course medical marijuana recommendations.
Urgent and Primary Care has been providing its services since 1998 to the East Greenbush and surrounding Albany community and those that have experienced this clinic’s services know that it is the ultimate Walk-In clinic.
As you walk through their doors, you’ll be encountered by a friendly face that will make sure that you leave satisfied.
About Dr. Laxmikant Bhoiwala
Dr. Laxmikant Bhoiwala, aka Dr. B, isn’t your average doctor. He truly understands the industry and his patients. He has more than 25 years experience, practicing medicine and has worked with dozens if not hundreds of different patients over the years. His experience ranges from simple medical conditions to debilitating ones. He even helps patients with weight loss and nutrition management.
Over the years Dr. B has become quite aware of the powerful components of medical cannabis and has shifted his practice to incorporate medical marijuana. Apart from attending conferences and playing an active role in the marijuana community in New York, Dr. B highly recommends marijuana as a treatment for some of the most difficult medical conditions. According to Dr. B, “The plant carries tons of healing properties which are helping so many of my different patients.”
Urgent and Primary Care Highlights
- As you can probably understand, one of the major benefits of Urgent and Primary Care is the fact that it is the go-to place for all medical conditions. Whether you need medical marijuana assistance or you suffer from some other condition that requires care, Dr. B and his team have seen it all and are willing to help.
- Location. The clinic lies in Greenbush, New York and only a short distance south of Albany. Getting there is a breeze and parking is not a problem. Patients from all over drive to Dr.B simply due to his outstanding customer care. Clients have even said that they’ve gone to Dr.B after seeing serval different physicians and they found that Dr.B takes the time to understand the problem allowing him to provide the best possible solution.
- Pay if you qualify. One of the good things about Dr.B is his professionalism and dignity. Patients are welcome to Urgent and Primary Care at any time, and if a patient does not qualify for medical marijuana, they are not charged.
How to Obtain a Medical Marijuana Card with Dr.B
The process of obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card in New York isn’t a difficult one but you will need to have a doctor-patient relationship. And Dr.B is the doctor for that, as he will definitely get the job done.
Whether you schedule an appointment or you walk in, the process is the same:
- Dr.B will give you a thorough analysis and try to determine the best medical treatment for your condition. Obviously it’s medical marijuana, but what’s important to know is that in the state of New York patients are obliged to have followups with their doctors every couple of months to ensure that medical cannabis is effectively treating the condition. And that is where Dr.B and his caring team come into the picture. Not only do they remind you of the visits but also make sure that it is a pleasant and productive one.
- The rest of the process is a breeze. Once you’ve had your initial checkup and Dr.B understands your condition he’ll take it from there and put you on the right track to obtaining a medical card. Whether it is filling out forms or providing written recommendations he has completed the process thousands of times and know exactly what’s needed.
Whether you are looking for a recommended doctor for primary care, a doctor to help with an urgent situation or you simply want to take advantage of medical marijuana, then Dr.B at Urgent and Primary Care should be your go-to doctor.
We’ve met up with Dr.B a few times and each time has been a pleasurable experience. Great Job Dr.B