MMJRecs is a 100% Californian based online medical marijuana card evaluation service that helps cannabis users obtain a Marijuana ID Card. Founded by Dr. White, Ansari and Harris Silver, MMJRecs has become one of the leading services online due to their easy to use process, instant service and highly professional team of licensed physicians. Obtaining […]
MMJRecs is a 100% Californian based online medical marijuana card evaluation service that helps cannabis users obtain a Marijuana ID Card. Founded by Dr. White, Ansari and Harris Silver, MMJRecs has become one of the leading services online due to their easy to use process, instant service and highly professional team of licensed physicians. Obtaining an ID has become so easy in California thanks to these guys that you can literally do it from the comfort of your home.
At Marijuanabreak we had heard quite a lot about MMJRecs and when it was time for our marketing manager, Annie, to renew her card we asked her to give MMJRecs a shot. In less than 20 minutes, she had gone through the whole process and received a recommendation.
- Their services are available ONLINE so you can submit your paperwork 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Furthermore, MMJ’s experienced specialists are available for live video consultations, 7 days a week from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- All doctors follow the requirements of Telehealth law as outlined in Business and Professions Code Section 2290.5.s card.
- At MMJRecs you won’t connect to a doctor through just any platform, they use the secure HIPAA Compliant telemedicine platform. It’s safe, easy and extremely secure.
- Most evaluations take less than 20 minutes from start to finish. (Ours took 14 minutes)
- Prices start at $49/year
One of the things that we loved about them is that MMJRec’s California Board Licensed Doctors are some of the best in the state. Their service was amazing and they were super friendly. As we jumped on a call, we immediately started asking questions. They showed amazing knowledgable about the medicinal benefits of cannabis in general and new exactly what to recommend.
The MMJRec Easy Process
At Marijuanabreak, we found MMJRec’s new patient process to be completely hassle-free and super easy to do.
Simply go directly to their website and Get Started in seconds.
- First and foremost, you need to click on their “Get My Recommendation” button and then continue through the registration process. Once you’ve completed that you’ll be asked to fill out a simple online application. This is a standard thing. You’ll also need a government issued identification for the appointment, so make sure you have it handy.
- The next step is to see a doctor. Now don’t be shy about this, the whole process takes only a few minutes. Unless you have a serious problem and need serious consultation. The doctors at MMJRecs are extremely professional and will easily recommend the best medication, explain the benefits and also state out the risks of using medical marijuana. These guys really know their stuff. They’ve dealt with lots of different conditions over the years, including; Cancer, Anorexia, Anxiety, Asthma, to name a few.
- Once approved, MMJRec will send you an e-recommendation so you can begin purchasing medicine from your local dispensaries. (This is the best part!) The original, embossed recommendation is sent to your home in a discreet, unmarked envelope the following day.
Final Thoughts About MMJRec San Francisco
The process is super simple to receive your Medical Marijuana Recommendation, and with MMJRec makes it even easier. We literally did it from the office. They’ve actually been voted #1 medical marijuana telemedicine clinic in the state of Californa. Now that is impressive!
To get a Medical Marijuana ID Card with MMJRec or a Renewal Continue Here
Their motto is 100% customer satisfaction and we can understand why.