Exhale Med Center is a nonprofit collective dedicated to providing, affordable, high-quality cannabis and subsidized health services to its members. This dispensary is so popular that it has even been featured on Fox News, CNBC and Vulture. As you walk into Exhale Med Center, you’ll immediately get a chilled feeling, a vibe that is like no other place. Relaxation and Calmness are instantly felt due to their comforting interior, low music and clean & neat facility. You’ll feel right at home and instantly get a feeling of warmth.
At Exhale Med Center, the team is super professional and knowledgable. They are alway available to answer any questions and constantly educate their patients about cannabis treatments and other alternative health approaches to supplement their medicine.
Exhale Med Center Inside Look
Exhale Med Center Highlights
- At Exhale Med Center they understand that a happy customer is a returning customer and that’s why that try to make an excellent impression first time round. If you’ve got a golden ticket then you can simply show it to the person on duty and you’ll get a goodie bag.
- Apart from the staff, the product is the best. Prices are affordable, the quality of herb is out of this world and it seems like they are cleaning this place 24/7. The staff even walk around with lab coats on.
- At Exhale Med Center you’ll find a huge variety of products. From flowers to concentrates, they’ve got it all. Flowers start at around $10 a gram. You can even pick up Ice-creams, lotions and tea. Their top shelf is decently priced and well worth it.
Exhale Med Center Deals
Similar to every dispensary we write about it is always best to check out the collective’s website. Deals can change due to inventory. Recent deals have included
- First Timers receive a free gram of choice (any strain on mid shelf or 1/8th of top shelf “Platinum OG” shake ($20 min)
- All referrals receive two complimentary pre rolled OG joints.
Final Thoughts About Exhale
This is one of the best spots in Weho and one of our favorites. The staff is awesome and very helpful. They are always suggesting cool strains. The place really makes purchasing your meds an experience. The selection is great and prices are affordable. Keep up the good work guys!