Use this delicious topping as a sauce, dressing or dip for all your favorite dishes, and spread the ganja love!
If you adore Mexican food and are searching for the perfect fresh and crisp Summer or Autumn dish that will amaze your taste buds, fulfill the cannabis lover in you and be a fan favorite of all your 420 adoring friends, then this incredible Mango Marijuana Salsa is just the recipe for you.
Prepared with high quality and farm to table ingredients, plus THC and medicine rich Canna Oil, this stoner’s dream marijuana salsa has got everything you need for a chronic kick-back.
Start out by preparing your fragrant Canna Oil. You can either make it yourself or buy it from a dispensary or shop, but if you already happen to have some lying around then feel free to skip this step.
Here’s How To Prepare Your Medicinal Cannabis Oil:
Canna Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
The Cannabis Oil Steps:
- Boil your olive oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of your pot infused oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Once you’ve got your delicious oil, you’re ready to begin cookin’!
Here Are the Ingredients You’ll Need to Create Your Very Own Mango Marijuana Salsa:
This recipe makes a medium amount of salsa and only takes 10 minutes to prepare for quick canna-goodness, even if you’re on the go!
- 2 cups of diced roma or heirloom tomatoes
- ½ cup of diced fresh mango
- 4 tablespoons of Canna Oil
- ¼ cup of fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 lime squeezed for juice
- ½ cup red onion or shallot
- Paprika to taste
- Chile powder to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Any other spices you might desire
This Marijuana Recipe Is Really This Simple:
- Throw all of your ingredients into a medium to large mixing or serving bowl
- Mix all of the ingredients together to make sure the Cannabis Oil is distributed evenly throughout the dish
- Refrigerate immediately after preparation to chill
- Once your Mango Marijuana Salsa has cooled down, serve and enjoy!
Consume this dish as a side to a delicious entree, as a dip for your favorite snacks or even enjoy this buzzin’ salsa by itself. This Mango Marijuana Salsa is sure to have your taste buds melting and your body & mind blazin’!