Know that feeling when you come home, you want to just chill out and eat something super tasty without putting any effort into it. Well this recipe is just for that. Our Kush Chicken in a Pot Recipe will make your taste buds go wild and leave you chill’n in a mellow mood. All that you need after a long day’s work.
Here are the Ingredients You’ll Need to Create Cannabis Oil:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive
Want to read more about Cannabis Oil and its benefits Check out: How to Make Amazing Marijuana Oil
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your olive/coconut oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat. Make sure that it doesn’t boil
- Once hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Again, the key here is to stir, so that the oil doesn’t get to hot.
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 1.5-2 hours, take them off the stove.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
Kush Chicken Ingredients
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 Carrots (Optional)
Let’s get Cookin’!
In a medium bowl, combine the broth, tomato paste, ground black pepper, oregano, salt and garlic. Mix it all up and put it aside.
Cover the chicken in bread crumbs. Make sure they are coated well. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1-2 tablespoons of your Canna Oil. Saute the chicken in the oil for 2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
Add the broth mixture and your cut up mushrooms and carrots to the skillet and bring to a boil. At this stage you can add a bit more Canna Oil if your really want to jazz it up. Then cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside, covering to keep it warm.
Bring the broth mixture to a boil and cook for another 4 minutes. Pour a bit of the sauce over the chicken and you are ready to go. Bon appetite!
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website