2016 was a fantastic year for the Marijuana Industry, and 2017 is expected to get even better. The Legal U.S marijuana market was estimated to be above $6.7 Billion Dollars, and Colorado’s legal marijuana industry is worth $1 Billion alone.
According to the Washington Post, the industry created more than 18,000 new jobs in Colorado in 2015 and leafly estimates that 122,814 full-time jobs exist because of the legal marijuana industry.
Here at Marijuanabreak we believe that everyone should be a part of the industry and most important capitalize on it. That’s why we’ve developed this unique series of articles to help you get started.
This is actually the fifth article in this series.
Here is What you Missed: Cashin on the Industry by Becoming a Pot Stock Trader
In this article is going to show you an entirely different opportunity that is now appearing in the industry. We call it the Creative Joint Rolling
What is a Joint Roller?
Joint rolling has gained popularity over the last couple of years, ever since Snoop Dogg offered $100k/year in a unique contest to find the perfect blunt roller for Entourage. At the time (2015) this promotion became quite viral and sparked a new trend of rollers, who emerged with their creativity.
Since then, joint rolling has even become a competitive sport where rollers post their creativity on different social networks and then go head to head to get the most votes. People use Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube or Facebook to get their photos/videos viral.
The Money Opportunity
This technique of making money isn’t for everyone, and you do have to be good at rolling to do it. Did you know that Tony Greenhand, recently sold a rolled up AK-47 spliff, which contained about a half pound of bud, a grenade, and a 1.5-ounce golden glock, for $7000.
Now that is awesome!
The key here is to be good at rolling and also to be incredibly creative.
Ok, So How Does the Money Roll In?
- The obvious way is to get some picture up on the net. Get exposure and then wait for people to approach you. A lot of individuals are willing to pay for creative joints.
- Make money with Youtube – With this method, the idea is to create viral videos that grab people’s attention. Once you start getting a lot of views you can then monetize the videos by adding banners. Youtube is owned by Google and they place annoying Ads on your videos. Well for most people it is annoying but for you, it is money. Each time someone views your Ad and clicks on the banner, you get paid.
How to Earn Money on Youtube?
- You have to build a Youtube Channel. You can do that through your Google account.
- Start to add videos. You will have to upload content that is good quality and isn’t super long. You will find that over time you might have to adapt your content to make it more eye-catching. You have to know what people like as the more views, the more you are going to make.
- Gain an audience. Easier said that done but it is doable. Share your videos, get people to like them. Here there is no secret. The better your videos are, the more engagement you are going to get.
- Monetize your videos – Once you’ve started getting views its time to monetize them, you can flip the switch in your youtube account and Ads will start to appear.
- Setup Google Adsense – This is where you are going to receive your money. You will have to connect a bank account so that Google can send you the money.
- Scale up- Once you’ve got everything setup, start pumping out creative videos. The more the better. Improve them and try to hit on what people like.
This isn’t the easiest way to make money online, but it can be quite lucrative. If you do manage to get a few million views on a video or two, that could easily translate into a couple of hundred-thousand bucks a month.
Final Thoughts About Joint Rolling
If you are looking for an alternative way to Make Money Online and are into rolling, then this is definitely something you should consider.
Missed out on the first article of this series, read it here: How to LEGALLY Make Money From Weed, Without Selling It – Part 1