Who doesn’t like having a Hot Cocoa ? I love making this for my kids and always add in a bit of canna-milk for myself. Keeps be buzzin and if you’ve got a sweet tooth it’s the perfect solution.
Preparing Your Canna Milk:
For this recipe you are going to need some Canna Milk.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the perfect cannabis milk:
- 1 liter of whole milk, full fat milk
- 25 grams of your best buds
- Medium sauce pan
- Large mixing bowl
- In a steel mixing bowl, combine your cannabis buds with your milk and begin whisking them together.
- Heat a saucepan to a medium light until it boils. Reduce your boiling pot of water to low heat and place the bowl so that the bottom of the bowl touches the hot water inside the pot.
- Slow cook on a low light the Milk while stirring from time to time.
- Let the Cannamilk cook from 30 minutes up to 3 hours, depending on the strength and potency you desire.
- Once ready, strain the mixture through a cheesecloth to remove the excess leaves and buds, and store in the fridge.
Let’s Get Makin Your Hot Cocoa
- 1/2 cups canna milk
Putting it all Together
Mix the cocoa, sugar and pinch of salt in a saucepan. Blend in the boiling water. Bring this mixture to an easy boil while you stir. Remember to stir as you want a nice texture. The whole process should be around 2 minutes and make sure it doesn’t scortch. Stir in 3 cups of milk and 1/2 canna milk and heat until very hot, but do not boil! Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Pour into a few cups. Add the cream to the mugs of cocoa to cool it to drinking temperature.
Want to read more cool recipes check out the Recipe Part of the MarijuanaBreak.com