We don’t know about you, but when winter time comes, we love those warm hot dishes that just melt in your mouth. Sure, you can make the standard meatballs, that just satisfy your stomach or you can jazz it up and add some 420. This is going to be a meal that you won’t forget. PROMISE!
Let’s get cookin’
Marijuana Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground weed, trim or buds
- 28 ounces of olive oil
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat. Make sure it doesn’t burn
- Once hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of weed and stir, stir, stir… It shouldn’t get to hot.
- Let it slow cook for about 1.5-2 hours.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth into a jar.
- Store in the fridge and you’re done!
The WeedBalls Ingredients
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients above. Mix well and roll into small balls. Store in a cool area until needed.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent.
Stir in tomatoes, salt, sugar and bay leaf. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 hours and a half
Stir in tomato paste, basil, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and meatballs and simmer for 45 minutes more
Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website