It’s winter time now, so most of you are probably not going out so much. During this cold weather, there is nothing better than catching a movie in, with some great snacks. Here is our homemade Popcorn recipe. It’s simple, easy and packed with some lovin’ ingredients that will make you think you’re watching a 3D movie.
Once you’ve made the popcorn, kick back and relax with one of our movie recommendations:
4 Surprisingly Great Movies to Watch While You’re Stoned
Cannabis Butter in 5 Easy Steps:
(If you already have some available, you can skip this)
First, the cooking ratio: Utilize approximately 1 cup of butter (2 US standard sticks) for every ½ ounce of your 420.
- Begin by spreading your ground nuggets, shake or trim evenly onto a baking sheet with baking paper. Preheat your oven to 240 Degrees Fahrenheit/115 Degrees Celsius, and bake for about 40-50 minutes. Your pot will turn, but this is ok!
- In a pan, heat up 1-2 quarts of water and allow this to get hot. Once ready, throw in your sticks of butter. Melt the butter.
- Once melted, add in the buds. Stir . Allow it to cook on your lowest heat setting for 2½-3½ hours.
- Take off the stove and let it slightly cool. Take a cheesecloth and place it over a bowl big enough to hold your batch of butter. Pour the mixture over the cheesecloth and into the bowl carefully. Wrap the cheesecloth and give it a squeeze to extract any remaining oil.
- Let the mixture cool for about 45 minutes, then place it in the fridge to cool further. When you put this THC laden concoction in the fridge, overtime the top layer will rise apart from the water. This is the part you are going to peel off once it’s completely separated. Be sure all extra water is scraped off and store your fresh reefer extract in a jar or air-tight container.
The 420 PopCorn Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Let’s get Cookin’!
Heat the peanut oil in a 2 to 3 quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour in popcorn kernels and sprinkle salt to lightly cover them. Add the butter and Canna butter to the pot and cover with the lid.
Once the kernels start to pop, shake the pan back and forth. This will slow down the popping and prevent you from burning parts of the popcorn. Once the pops are about 2 seconds apart, remove from the heat and pour into a serving bowl.
Taste, and add salt if desired.
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website