For most stoners, the love of cheese is REAL! What better way to enjoy a favorite munchie pastime as the meal that actually gets you high… Grill up the type of bread and cheese you love, add a little extra flare, and voila! You have yourself a real 420-friendly fried sandwich that is bound to engulf your mind and body with chill times and great vibes!
It’s really very simple to begin, you just need to get ahold of some Canna Oil. If you can’t purchase any, here’s how you can make your own. This recipe makes a large batch, so you can use this top grade medicine for all your future marijuana recipes:
Essential Ingredients for Cooking with Cannabis Oil
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
Steps for Making Ganja Oil:
- Boil your olive/coconut oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Once you’ve got your fragrant oil, you’re ready to begin cookin’!
Here comes the really fun part; watching your pieces of bread soak up the ganja goodness, yum yum yum!
This recipe makes 4 sandwiches, the perfect amount for a very hungry stoner, or to share with your down with reefer friends.
What You’ll Need to Make Your Herb Infused Grilled Cheese:
- 6 tablespoons of Cannabis Oil
- 8 slices of your favorite bread (we recommend sourdough or whole wheat)
- 8 bread sized thin cut slices of your prefered cheese (we recommend swiss or sharp cheddar)
- Fresh cut tomato slices
- Fresh picked basil leaves
Let the Frying Commence!
Hint: For each grilled cheese you make, utilize 1 tablespoon of Cannabis Oil to heat up in the pan, and ½ tablespoon of Canna Oil to pour into the center of the sandwich. Totaling 1½ tablespoons of ganja goodness per sandwich.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Canna Oil into a hot skillet and place your first 2 pieces of bread into the oil. Allow the bread to crisp and fry in the reefer, and once it begins to brown slightly, add your slices of cheese onto the pieces of bread.
- The cheese will begin to melt, so get your tomatoes and basil ready. Adorn your grilled cheese with these two ingredients, and pour a little Canna Oil onto the pieces of bread before closing off the sandwich.
- Combine the two pieces of crispy bread to close off the sandwich and serve for a delicious meal that will get you fried any time of day!
- Repeat these same steps 3 more times to create 4 Herb-Infused Grilled Cheeses.
Now that your perfect ganja gems are all cooked and ready, enjoy these tasty treats and feel more baked than ever! Share in the magic with friends and make everyone around one of these reefer remedies!