Just last week one of the Marijuanabreak employees told us that she had gone to her Grandma’s house for a delicious Sunday breakfast. She said that she had her “Good Old Granny Pancakes”. This inspired us to jazz it up. We named it the Good Old Cannabis Infused Pancakes. It’s the standard recipe but with a major twist.
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds
- 28 ounces of cooking oil (this is better with olive oil, but it tends to clash with the pancakes)
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat. Make sure that it doesn’t boil
- Once hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Again, the key here is to stir, so that the oil doesn’t get too hot.
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 1.5-2 hours, take them off the stove.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
Cannabis Pancakes Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk 1 egg 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Let’s get Cookin’!
In a medium to large size bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a hole in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat (This is where you will use your great canna oil_. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Fry until brown on both sides and serve hot.
This recipe goes well with ice cream, strawberries or blueberries.
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the Marijuanabreak website