Enjoy being fried with our delicious chicken fajitas, a dish that only requires 30 minutes to cook and one cast iron skillet. This plate is simple, perfect for a lazy stoner, and best of all it’s loaded up with the freshest ganja, buzzing with THC crystals and medicinal CBD.
To begin, prepare your Canna Oil. Don’t have any available?
Here’s How You Can Prepare Your Very Own Cannabis Oil:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
Steps for Making Reefer Oil:
- Boil your olive/coconut oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Once you’ve got your fragrant oil, you’re ready to begin cookin’!
This recipe serves 4
What You’ll Need to Cook Freaky Cannabis Fried Fajitas:
- ⅓ cup Cannabis Oil
- 3 chicken breasts boneless & skinless
- 1 sliced medium onion
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 bell peppers sliced
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- Salt & black pepper to taste
Let’s Get Fried!
- Begin by pouring your ⅓ cup of Cannabis Oil into a medium to large cast iron pan, placing the oil on a low to medium heat so it can gradually warm
- Once warm, throw your onions and bell peppers onto the pan and allow them to sauté slightly
- Once your veggies are sautéed, place the chicken breast onto the hot pan and allow this to steam cook. Be sure to flip over the meat with a spatula a few times to get an even coating of the ganja oil on the chicken
- Top off the meat with seasonings; dust the chicken with paprika, chilli powder, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste
- Eat, get high and enjoy!
There you have it! The perfect fajita breakfast, lunch or dinner for any stoner! Make a larger serving to have leftovers or to share with your 420-friendly companions. Be sure to share this recipe with others and spread the ganja love!