Munchies 420 Cafe isn’t really cannabis related but if you are on a road trip and get to pass by this amazing place, then you must swing in. At Munchies 420 Cafe you will find some of the most delicious edibles on the planet. Philly Steaks, Wings, Fat Sandwiches, Quesadillas, Chicken Wraps, Fried Deliciousness, Burgers, Subs, Hot Dogs and more.
The staff at Munchies 420 Cafe are super cool and friendly and their menu is like a showcase of every indulgent thing on every bar menu but amped up. Most of the food there would be classed as a guilty pleasure, but who cares. Every now and then you have to spoil yourself.
Munchies 420 Cafe Highlights
- If you come across Munchies 420 Cafe and you’re hungry, then make sure you’ve got a snack in your pocket. Depending on the time of day you might be in stored for a wait. The service is good but due to this place’s popularity you could be waiting a little bit for your order.
- From 4:20 in the afternoon (hence the name) until around 4:20 am, this place serves up some of the best food in Florida. They have even got a dessert called “Death By Chocolate”. If you do pop in, make sure to try their burgers and Philly steak. DELICIOUS.
- Really friendly staff – If you don’t arrive during busy hours then you’ll always be greeted with a smile. The staff often try to get to know their customers and they understand that a satisfied customer is a returning customer.
This place was actually featured on Man vs. Food and has since then jumped off the charts. Oh, just one thing… never do the wing challenge unless you don’t care about your body. The wings will make you craving for more 🙂 so be warned.
The Best Dishes at Munchies 420
Most of their menu is comfort food, so if you are in need for a pit stop here are the highlights
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – $7.99
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – 7.49 (add the cheese!)
- Wings – $7.49
- Fried Twinkies – $3.79
Final Thoughts About Munchies 420 Cafe
Most of the listings on Marijuanabreak are cannabis related. We rarely list a non-cannabis related business. This place is so tasty that we just had to! Munchies 420 Cafe definitely lives up to its name. If you want to go to a local spot with some great delicious food, then this is the place. If you are really hungry go for the burger with mac and cheese. Oh boy!