World of Weed has been rated #1 Dispensary in Washington by Leafly for 10 months in 2016, and even though it didn’t make the top rank on our list, we can completely understand why World of Weed is a favorite by so many people.
Driving to World of Weed we were actually quite excited. You know… there is so much positive feedback about this dispensary, that we had to give it a try for ourselves. Hands down, we were extremely impressed and ranked it #5 on our 5 Best Marijuana Dispensaries in Washington State
First and foremost, the location is very accessible. You won’t have a problem parking. It is just off of the I-5 and close to the Tocama Dome. Once we walked it, the smell hit us. Ahhh, quality weed at it’s best! The staff were really great and welcomed us with open arms. You can tell that they really like their jobs. The selection at World of Weed is pretty good and prices are extremely competitive. You can pick up a preroll for around $5.
We actually didn’t tell them that we were from Marijuanabreak so that we could experience what every customer does and then give you guys an unbiased review. After our experience at World of Weed we can tell you that it is a no brainer why they are ranked top on Leafly. The bud-tender working that day was caring and had enough patience to tolerate our dumb ass questions. 🙂
- World of Weed is a Recreational (21+) and Medical (18+ with paperwork) marijuana shop. You can tell that they put a lot of effort on their customer service and experience which encourages people to come back time and time again. We would definitely give World of Weed another shot.
- Ok, let’s face it Portland isn’t the safest of cities in the U.S, but World of Weed have it covered. On-site you’ll find a friendly security guard and discreet parking, allowing you to purchase your goods and quickly head back to the car.
- The quality of their products is outstanding. They work with some of the biggest names in the industry include BinxBuds, Blue Roots and Creekside Cannabis. We even caught Sirius Buds on their list. We picked some of their standard flowers ( Banana Kush and Cherry Pie). The flowers were green, ripe and the smell of them made us want to light up a spliff there and then.
These guys run tons and deals. You really have to call them up before heading over to check what is running that day. Some of their recent deals have included:
- $20 Eighths and $20 Grams of shatter on select strains (plenty to choose from)
- Military Discount: Present a military I.D. and receive 10% off all your orders
- Ounces of bud ranging from $160-$289
- Half ounces of bud ranging from $80-$159
You really have to visit World of Weed to know what we are talking about. All their products are laid out extremely elegantly, in glass showcases. The place is clean and gives a warm feeling. This is a cash only dispensary, but they do have an ATM on site. Security at World of Weed is one of their top priorities and you can feel it as you walk through their door. If you are looking for quality weed at reasonable prices then World of Weed is the place to go.
Keep up the good work guys!