This store is one of the good ones. It might not be on the top of our lists, but it is definitely worth a visit if you are around the area. As the name says it, it is the Wallmart of Weed. You name it, they’ve got it. As you walk in, you’ll understand what we are talking about. They carry an enormous variety of distinctive edibles, concentrates, cartridges, holistic products and more.
Once you approach the counter, you’ll be served by one of their courteous bud-tenders. They are all extremely knowledgable and have no problem answering any questions you may have. We actually got stuck there for a while asking a bunch of questions. They were very patient and really helpful
- These guys really understand the concept of deals. They’ve constantly got deals running and every month they have coupons with discounts for their regular clients.
- The location is amazing and you won’t have any problem finding parking. They have FREE onsite parking.
- This is a cash business so come with the dough, but they do have an on store ATM.
Similar to most dispensaries we review it is always best to check the collective’s website for the most accurate deals. Deals tend to change based on inventory. Recent deals have included:
- Any gram for $10, an edible, a pipe, or a grinder.
- Backpack w/ two cards for a free gift next visit.
- Bring your vet card and receive 6 FREE grams of flower EVERY 90 DAYS!
- During Happy Hours: $5 off all 1/8ths & 1/4’s on VIP Menu
Final Thoughts About KushMart
This was one of the best shops we’ve been to in the Evergreen area. Great customer service and great products. The store is extremely clean and makes you feel right at home. One tip, if you are in a hurry it is better to pre-order and just to pick up as this place is quite popular amongst the local crowd. Their delicious edibles are insane and if you are looking for something recommended, then try the Royal Bubba.