House of Leaves is actually one of our favorite and therefore we ranked it #2 on our 5 Best Marijuana Dispensaries in Oregon. Apart from providing amazing products, friendly staff and attentive customer service to its patients, House of Leaves actually has something else good going – it’s charming, cozy, vintage ambiance place that makes you want to kick back and relax, buy some good buds and chill for the rest of the day.
The good thing about House of Leaves is that their service and level of professional is felt everywhere. Whether you decide to jump to their dispensary or take a look from the comfort of your home through their website, you’ll find a huge menu to choose from. THC and CBD content for almost ever cannabis product available. You can literally choose what you want before you even get out of your sleepers. Hey.. and if you’re a new customer of theirs, you’re gonna get 10% OFF – Can’t get better than that, right?
House of leaves Highlights:
- Variety isn’t the best word to cover what these guys have in their store. Over a dozen high CBD, low THC strains offered. Tons of edibles and the recreational ones are DELICIOUS
- OK.. House of leaves is more than your average dispensary. They focus on healing and are quite popular among medical marijuana users. Their tender loving care and will to do everything to set you up with what you need are the reasons why people come back to this place again and again.
- Prices are affordable on both recreational and medical strains. You could probably pick up a gram for around $10. Concentrates run between $30 – $45. Pre-rolls start at around $5
House of Leaves Deals:
Similar to all dispensaries, please visit the dispensary’s website to see what’s running. Deals may change.
- If you’re a newbie then you are going to benefit the most. First Time Patients get a whopping 10% off any purchase.
- Senior/Military Discount: 10% off purchase every day, every purchase
Final Thoughts About House of Leaves
There are quite a few dispensaries in Oregon, but none as unique as this one. They really give you a great service and leave you with the feeling of “Hell yeah… I want more of that gang”. House of Leaves really strives to stay local, by buying and selling within their community and from local farms to local customers. Keep up the good work guys, we really admire your efforts on keeping your products pure and honest.