If you are looking for an affordable recreational marijuana dispensary with quality weed and great service conducted by extremely knowledgable budtenders that actually love what they do, then welcome to Cannabis & Glass. This collective has built quite a reputation for itself in Spokane, serving new and loyal customers with some of the best weed in town.
Washington legalized recreational marijuana way back in 2012; they were actually the first U.S. state to do so, and now many others have followed suit including Oregon, Washington D.C., Maine, Nevada, California, Alaska, Massachusetts, Vermont, and others.
Considering that Cannabis & Glass is a fully complying recreational dispensary, this means that anyone 21 years old or older can visit one of their locations and purchase cannabis. Offering a wide selection of high-quality cannabis buds, concentrates, edibles, topicals, pre-rolls, beverages, tinctures, vapables, and more, Cannabis & Glass is recognized as one of Spokane’s most notable dispensaries, and best of all they’ve branched out into two convenient locations, so you’ll be able to stock up no matter what part of Spokane you’re in.
Their two locations are as follows:
- Spokane: 605 E Francis Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 (Phone number: (509) 309-6974)
- Spokane Valley: 9403 E Trent Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206 (Phone number: (509) 710-7118)
Both Cannabis & Glass locations are open Mondays through Sundays from 8 AM until 11 PM and they even remain open during ALL HOLIDAYS, which is good news if you happen to be home from work and realize that you’ve just run out of your supply. Cannabis & Glass will be there to come to your rescue in a jiffy.
Best of all, this recreational store has very affordable pricing and they keep it this way so that new and returning customers get the quality bud they deserve with none of the financial fuss.
Full grams of concentrates and eighths of flower start at just $10.00 and many of their edibles start at $15 for a 100mg 10-pack. In essence, these are just about the best prices you’ll be able to find in the Washington area.
One interesting aspect of Cannabis & Glass is their second-tier stocking system. Basically, this dispensary buys product off of the higher-end dispensaries in the area, but instead of marketing these selections as top-tier and charging the sometimes absurd prices that go along with this label, they purchase the second-tier options that did not quite make the premium cut.
This cannabis is not much different than the top-tier stuff; essential smaller sized buds or flowers that don’t look as aesthetically pleasing will end up in the second-tier category, and many of these high-end companies need vendors who will take these items off of their hands.
Cannabis & Glass does both the cultivators and the consumers a massive favor by purchasing second-tier selections from top growers and then selling these options under a premium company’s second name as that of lesser quality. In reality, the quality remains similar, aside from some physical imperfections, and the customer gets to pay minuscule prices for comparable caliber weed. What a win-win!
Cannabis & Glass really knows how to further spoil its clients and the store itself looks absolutely amazing. As you walk in, you’ll understand what we are talking about. The Spokane North location is pretty decent in size and showcases an array of products.
The green lighting together with the light toned floor really gives this place a cozy effect, and you’ll immediately realize that you’ve entered a cannabis collective with its earthy and organic vibe that matches the nature of the dispensary’s products.
Buds, paraphernalia, concentrates, and more are kept in gorgeous glass displays, and flowers are often kept in large apothecary-style jars, making it easy to see all of the selections front and center before taking your pick. Brilliant back-lighting adds to the overall ambiance of the space, giving it a professional yet personable energy.
Cannabis & Glass Dispensary Highlights
As with every dispensary, it is important to review some of the highlights of the place. This provides a quick summary of the best parts of Cannabis & Glass so that you can know what to look forward to during your visit:
- One of the key features of this place is the pricing. We were stunned. We don’t normally find such quality weed at such good prices. Furthermore, if you don’t like to smoke your buds but prefer edibles or concentrates, then you’ll feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven. Their concentrates menu alone is over 100 strains. All concentrates start at $10 per gram.
- Another thing we noticed about Cannabis & Glass is their customer service. These guys are extremely helpful. Now, I bet you’re thinking that they were only helpful because we are from MarijuanaBreak. Well, NO, we never mention that we are from MB, so we can provide you with an objective opinion. We were given top-notch service and the guy in front of us left with a massive smile. That says a lot! In general, the staff just seemed extremely happy to work with Cannabis & Glass and this brought about a pleasant attitude that certainly made the experience for customers that much more special.
- Now, if you are thinking of becoming a regular, then you MUST join their loyalty program. There top customers of the month can qualify for all sorts of benefits, which includes discounts and sometimes even freebies. Who doesn’t love getting a little something for free when they buy weed somewhere regularly!
As with all things in life, there’s always going to be some positives and negatives.
The primary negative we can possibly think of about our experience at Cannabis & Glass is that if you happen to stumble into this dispensary during a busy time, such as on the weekend or just after the workday is finished, you might find yourself waiting in long lines because this place is quite popular.
Avoid any waits by stopping into Cannabis & Glass during less busy times, such as in the morning between 10 AM and 12 PM or later in the afternoon between 2 PM and 4 PM.
Final Thoughts on the Cannabis & Glass Dispensary
Hands down, we were extremely impressed by this place and would come back. The service, products, and quality of weed is something to talk about. And you’ll have to rub your eyes twice when you see some of their prices. Plus, if you like to eat cannabis, check out their hard candies, cookies, caramels, or capsules at the lowest prices offered in the state.
Since Cannabis & Glass’s menu is so extensive, you might not know where to start. These three marijuana strains are must-tries for anyone that loves ganja: