Established in 2014, Belmont Collective has quickly risen to become one of Portland’s top dispensaries, providing some of the city’s finest medical marijuana products. Apart from putting significant resources on providing the highest level of customer service, Belmont also makes sure that its products are top quality. Ben, Mike, and John the owners, and their team of trusty bud tenders currently serve local vendors, growers and the local community. While not as popular as some of the other top rated dispensaries in town, Belmont Collective is definitely “on the Marijuanabreak map”.
As you walk in you’ll be encountered by a showcase of goodies. Obviously, if you can’t find what you need then simply ask who’s on duty that day. The place isn’t enormous but then again, if you are entering a dispensary due to the spacing, then you’ve got your priorities wrong. Apart from serving high-quality flowers and edibles, you’ll find on their menu a huge variety of concentrates, topicals and accessories. Oh, and they’ve conveniently placed a small ATM machine beside the counter, if you forget your cash at home 🙂
Belmont Collective Highlights
- In regards to prices, it really depends on what you want. Flowers are fairly prices, ranging around $12 for a gram. Edibles can start at around $6.50. Sure we’ve seen cheaper prices across Portland, but remember, you get for what you pay for. The cheaper buds in town feel cheap. Belmont tries to maintain a high-quality standard and does it successfully.
- The place is pretty well organized and runs very smoothly. When we entered the store, there was no problem at all with service. We were approached straight away and all our questions were answered immediately, without any hesitation. They were actually very open and helpful, explaining all the different flowers and concentrates. The staff seemed very professional and definitely knew their stuff.
- These guys are also animal-friendly bud tenders, so if you pop into Belmont with your friendly four-legged friend, they’ll kindly watch him/her for you while you shop for your delicious delights.
Top Belmont Collective Picks
- Coconut Lemon Zest “DAIRY FREE” 15mg THC, 0mg CBD (Includes Tax) – $15
- Darkside Kush 25.39%THC, 0.10% CBD. Indica – Skywalker OG x White Widow – $13.5
- Alpha Blue 16.83% THC, 0% CBD. Hybrid. Blue Dream x NYC Sour Diesel – $10 (gram)
Final Thoughts About Belmont Collective
These guys have really created a great environment. The place is cozy and they make you feel right at home. They are not cheap but if you want quality then this is the place to go. Keep up the good work guys!!!