Cyber Monday is typically associated with tech sales, but this multi-billion dollar event also rewards CBD oil lovers with coupons that can save them a small fortune. We have compiled the 5 top CBD oil companies so keep reading to see if you can purchase a health product that also makes a great gift.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD) oil?
Before you splash the cash in the great Cyber Monday CBD oil sale, it would help to learn what it is first! Also known as hemp oil, cannabidiol (CBD) oil contains little in the way of psychoactive THC and instead, rewards users with a medicinal product capable of ultimately replacing painkillers.
CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system and plays a significant role in impacting functions such as appetite, sleep, pain, and hormone regulation. Its ability to naturally help ease the symptoms of various maladies means it is one of the best gifts you could get anyone this Cyber Monday.
What Medical Conditions Can It Help?
Although the research is still ongoing, early signs suggest that CBD oil is an extremely versatile tincture so you would do well to try and get a deal before the sales end. It can help with the following:
- Reduction of anxiety disorders.
- Easing pain during cancer.
- A general painkiller.
- Nausea relief.
- A reduction in seizures.
The body of scientific research is growing as you will see below.
Medical Research on CBD
One of the most interesting studies relating to CBD took place in 2013 when Penner, Buettner, and Mittleman* looked at the impact of marijuana on insulin, glucose, and insulin resistance in the United States. The study was published in the American Journal of Medicine and included over 4,600 men and women over the course of five years.
Over 2,500 participants were either current or past marijuana users. The research team discovered that those who were currently using marijuana had 16% lower fasting insulin levels. There were also significant associations between the use of marijuana and smaller waist size. This is important because a large waist is one of the major factors connected to the onset of diabetes symptoms.
Charlotte’s Web became famous for its use in reducing the seizures of Charlotte Figi, and further studies have shown the efficacy of CBD when it comes to treating epilepsy. A 2014 study* at Stanford University gave 19 kids with epilepsy CBD cannabis. 16 of them reported a reduced frequency in seizures while 10 of the children had a reduction of up to 80% of their seizures. Other benefits included improved sleep, better mood, and increased alertness.
5 Best Cyber Monday CBD Oil Coupons
Over the last few years we’ve tried and tested over 100 different oils. It was extremely hard to determine the best of the best but we the help of a few tested we’ve narrowed the list down to just 5. Below you’ll find a list of some of the best CBD oil manufacturers and the deals we managed to get you for Cyber Monday. They were ranked according to purity, efficiency, cost and quality.
1 – Pure Kana (9.7/10)
Who is Pure Kana?
Pure Kana is a Los Angeles based producer of CBD products, and it stresses that all of its hemp oil items are legal in all 50 states. They have one of the best extraction processes we’ve ever seen and after trying this product we will be sure that it will help you with your condition or make an excellent Cyber Monday gift.
- CBD Oil: PureKana constantly has sales on its site, offering its customers a variety of pure CBD oils; Each bottle contains 40 servings and comes in 300mg, 600mg and 1000mg potencies along with a choice of Mint, Vanilla, and Natural flavors.
- CBD Capsules: Each bottle contains 30 capsules with 25mg of CBD.
- CBD Topicals: You get a 2oz tub of ointment to rub on your skin; the container has a total of 600mg worth of CBD.
- Quick and easy purchase, excellent customer support and they have a money back guarantee.
- Has one of the best CO2 extraction processes we’ve ever seen, allowing them to produce high grade quality CBD oil.
- The Vanilla CBD oil tastes incredible! (But that’s just our personal recommendation)
- CBD Oil: The price ranges from $49 to $139 depending on the mg.
- CBD Capsules: The price of the their capsules range around $83. But with the Cyber Monday price you are getting a bargain.
- CBD Topicals: Sale price of $75, down from $84.
Pure Kana may not be cheap, but you get what you pay for. We believe it produces the very best products on the market and that’s why we ranked them as #1 on our list. Perfect for conditions such as pain, anxiety and depression.
Official Website : www.purekana.com
2 – GreenRoadsWorld (9.5/10)
Who is Green Roads World?
This Florida-based company has been in business for several years and claims its customer base exceeds the million mark. Its products are lab tested and pass even the most stringent quality standards, a relief in what is an unregulated market.
Green roads has an enormous range of products, which are top of the range. If you are looking for their full list of products, you’d be better to go to their site. Here are the top 3:
- CBD Oil: You can choose between 6 different strengths ranging from 100mg to 1,500mg, containing 50 to 12 servings.
- CBD Capsules: Each bottle contains 14 capsules, and each has 25mg of CBD.
- CBD Terpenes: There are five terpenes flavors include Pineapple Express, Strawberry AK, and Blueberry OG.
- Fast checkout so no Cyber Monday queues.
- High-quality products that are tested in an ISO6 facility.
- CBD oils are produced using a pharmaceutical grade 99% pure cannabidiol.
- Huge range of products; more than 40 at the time of writing.
- CBD Oil: The cheapest bottle is $26.99 while the most expensive is $206.99.
- CBD Capsules: A bottle costs $54.99.
- CBD Terpenes: There is a special sale price of $37 per 100mg bottle.
Few companies on the market offer more CBD products than Green Roads, and we are delighted to say, quality is not sacrificed for quantity.
Official Website: www.greenroadsworld.com
3 – CBD Essence (9.2/10)
Who is CBD Essence?
CBD Essence is a Colorado-based entity that is seemingly part of the Nutra Hemp brand. While it uses some domestic grown hemp, it also utilizes top-notch hemp from the European Union. All of its products are lab tested and free from solvents and chemicals.
- CBD Tinctures: There are three sizes: 150mg, 300mg and 600mg bottles of pure, clean CBD.
- CBD Edibles: You can get chocolate hemp taffy or refreshing peppermint from 0.5 – 2 pounds. There are also small 2oz bags available.
- CBD Pastes: There are four different sizes of this edible paste: 100g, 250g, 500g, and 1000g.
- Fast shipping and extremely reliable.
- Wide range of products. They even sell Kratoms
- Independently lab tested. CBDessence does some the most rigorous testing on their products that we’ve ever seen
- CBD Tinctures: You can get a 100mg for $22. The 300mg is prices at $41 and the 600mg bottle costs $95.
- CBD Edibles: The price ranges from $27 to $99.95.
- CBD Pastes: The price ranges from $420 to $3,500. It seems expensive, but the 1000g tub contains an incredible 80,000mg of CBD!
There is no doubt that CBD Essence sells good quality products. Prices are not the cheapest on the market, but with the Cyber Monday deal you are getting a bargain. Check out their full list of products on the CBD Essence website
Official Website: www.cbdessence.net
4 – CBD Pure (8.8/10)
Who is CBD Pure?
CBD Pure is part of the Nutra Pure LLC stable, and unlike most other companies, it focuses on one product. It offers a certificate of analysis as proof that its CBD undergoes third-party testing and it claims to have pure CBD oil with no terpenes. If you are looking for a CBD company that understand its oils, then CBD Pure is the company to go for.
The company only sells CBD Pure Hemp Oil in 100mg, 300mg, and 600mg bottles. The smallest bottle provides 3.3mg of CBD a day, the middle offering gives you 10mg, and the 600mg offers 20mg a day.
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Contains Naturally Occurring Cannabidiol, Terpenes and other Cannabinoids
- The full results of the third party lab tests are available on the site
The 100mg bottle costs $24.99; 300mg costs $54.99 while the 600mg bottle costs $79.99. You can also bulk order 3 or 6 months and save up to 33% on the purchase price; this represents a great Cyber Monday deal.
If you’re only going to sell one item, you better do it well, and CBD Pure certainly does. Its CBD hemp oil is as clean as you’ll find on the market and as such, it works extremely quickly.
Official Website: www.cbdpure.com
5 – Elixinol (8/10)
Who is Elixinol?
Elixinol is the brainchild of Paul Benhaim who has been involved in the hemp industry for almost a quarter of a century. He founded the company with the aim of delivering the world’s best CBD products fully backed by research.
- Hemp CBD Oil Tinctures: The Elixinol range of tinctures includes 300mg and 3600mg oil drops in Natural and Cinnamint flavors, Respira Hemp Oil in 300mg bottles and a giant 5,000mg Extrato Rico CBD that is only available in Brazil.
- CBD Capsules: There are 30 and 60 capsule bottles; each capsule contains 15mg of CBD.
- Hemp Seeds & Protein Powders: You can purchase 8oz of hemp seeds or 16oz of protein powder.
- A wide range of high-quality products.
- Decades of combined knowledge within the Elixinol team.
- Superior level of sourcing & award winning hemp oil.
- Hemp CBD Oil Tinctures: 300mg of oil costs $29.99 while 3600mg costs $249. The Respira oil costs $39.99 while the Brazilian offering costs $599.
- CBD Capsules: 30 capsules cost $44.99, 60 capsules cost $79.99.
- Hemp Seeds & Protein Powders: Hemp seeds cost $8.45 while hemp protein powder costs $19.99.
If you’re looking for purity, Elixinol is an excellent choice. Its products may be pricey for some, but that’s what happens when you want the best.
Official Website: www.elixinol.com
Final Verdict for Cyber Monday
Save yourself the Cyber Monday madness by staying indoors and ordering a CBD product online. Even though all the products listed here are high quality, we believe that PureKana is the #1 on the list and encourage you to find the best possible deal.