Get ready to serve your guests one delicious recipe, infused with the best cannabis oil. Whoever tastes this dish will be left astounded by its insane flavor, nutritional value and the high times they’ll be left with once the their plate is clean.
Here’s How To Make Chronic Cannabis Pan-Seared Cod Glazed With Caper Dill Sauce:
Leave your taste buds sizzling, your eyes glazed and your body chilled out to the max.
What you’ll need for this recipe is simple. Be sure to grab your best batch of Canna Oil. If you don’t have some already lying around, here’s how you can make your own:
Make Your Very Own Cannabis Oil:
Canna Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
The Cannabis Oil Steps:
- Boil your olive oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of your pot infused oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Ingredients For Your Chronic Cannabis Cod Dish:
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
- 3 tablespoons of jarred marinated capers
- ½ cup freshly chopped dill
- Fresh squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons of Canna Oil
- Salt, black pepper and paprika (to taste)
Let’s Get Cookin’!
This recipe serves 4 and takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare and cook.
- First off, season your raw cod fillets with salt, black pepper and paprika to taste. Pre-seasoning allows the flavor to really soak in during the cooking process.
- Get a large skillet and turn on your stovetop to medium heat. Place one tablespoon of your Canna Oil in the pan to coat the fillets in marijuana goodness while they’re cooking.
- Throw your cod fillets on your hot oiled skillet, and allow each side to cook. This process does not take long (approximately 4 minutes per side). You want the cod to remain soft and buttery, in order to preserve the texture and melted nature of the fish.
- Once the fish has cooked, set it aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, add in your capers, fresh chopped dill (set aside a little fresh dill for garnish) and 3 leftover tablespoons of Canna Oil. Allow the natural juice from when cooking the cod to blend together with your new added ingredients. Allow these ingredients to all heat up a bit and stir frequently with your spatula. Only cook for approximately 5 minutes.
Once your sauce is complete, pour it over your cooked cod fillets that you set aside and garnish with your fresh lemon juice and a little fresh dill.
Viola! You have your Chronic Cannabis Cod with an amazing sauce to top it off that will leave you baked and feelin’ great!
Watch as your friends’ faces turn from excited to entranced to higher than ever!