Good Hemp is not a traditional CBD oil company. They don’t actually sell CBD oil or any other therapeutic CBD products. Instead, this unique brand specializes in creating high-quality hemp-based food and drink products by means of an ultra-healthy menu of nutritional choices that can benefit your daily diet routine. Good Hemp food produces and […]
Good Hemp is not a traditional CBD oil company. They don’t actually sell CBD oil or any other therapeutic CBD products. Instead, this unique brand specializes in creating high-quality hemp-based food and drink products by means of an ultra-healthy menu of nutritional choices that can benefit your daily diet routine.
Good Hemp food produces and sells various health products packed with Omega 3. Among these products are hemp milk, delicious and nutritious cold-pressed hemp seed oil, a range of shelled hemp seeds, mayonnaise, and dressings, and hemp protein. Let’s take a look at what they are all about in this Good Hemp review.
Who is Good Hemp
A hemp food company that is responsible for producing everything from oils and protein powders to milk, Good Hemp is one of the leading hemp product manufacturers. It all started back in 1998 when founders Henry Braham and Glyn Murray were taking a walk through their farm in Devon, and they stopped to try a hemp seed. The rest, as they say, is history.
Twenty years ago Glyn, a film producer, met her now husband Henry, a director of photography on a film set. In 1996 they purchased Collabear Farm in Devon since they had both grown up on farms they wanted to start farming themselves and looked into options for sustainable farming.
Hemp is greatly beneficial to the environment; being a crop that is both profitable and sustainable. They grew it for fiber used in the BMW 3 and 5 series. It was only once they picked and tasted the hemp seeds that they were blown away by its flavor and thus started developing culinary products. In fact, it started off as their original Good Hemp oil but quickly became a family of foods made from hemp.
Good Hemp highlights
Over the course of our Good Hemp review, it became clear that this is a company that operates on a foundation of passion, experience, and customer focus. It’s a small, niche business but with heavyweight fans and friends, such as Stephen Fry, Jamie Oliver, and former Waitrose MD Steven Esom.
Here are a few reasons that we are firm supporters of Good Hemp:
- They’re inclusive: Good Hemp acknowledges that there is room for everyone in their market. There’s no specific type of condition needed to be a part of their community.
- Privately-owned company: In today’s market it’s rare to find a company that stays independently-owned and doesn’t get bought out by a larger organization. Since they are a private company, they are able to keep most of their operation local while maintaining high-quality products.
- Affordable prices: It may come as a surprise that Good Hemp strives to keep all of their products affordable. They are fully committed to making hemp a staple food and drink substance across the country, and thus want to ensure that they keep prices as low as possible.
- No waste: Good hemp ensures that there is never any waste of hemp. The hemp seeds are used for food, the stalk is used for natural fiber, and the flowers and leaves are used to extract CBD oil.
- No pesticides: Hemp doesn’t need any herbicides or pesticides to grow, which means that there are fewer pollutants and toxins in the water and air.
No brand is perfect, and we like to give you the good, the bad, and the ugly. One of the downsides of Good Hemp is that you can’t purchase directly from the website. Instead, they list each of the products on their site but then redirect you to Amazon to make a purchase. This may not be a big deal for everyone, but we prefer to buy directly from the website.
Good Hemp products review
The Good Hemp products are available in a variety of forms, sizes, and strengths to fit most people’s needs and financial budgets. Here is the complete range of products available:
- Hemp Oil: High in Omega-3 and low in saturated fats, the hemp oil isn’t only delicious, but also vegetarian, vegan and free from nuts, gluten, and the 14 other major allergens. It’s also high in Omega- GLA, promoting healthy growth of hair, skin, and nails. It’s available to purchase in a 500 mL bottle and is used for drizzling on salads, creating perfectly crispy potatoes, and making your favorite stir-fry.
- Hemp seeds: High in Omega 3 & 6, protein, and fiber, the hemp seeds are perfect to improve the health of hair, nails, skin, heart, muscles, and digestion. They’re also free of nuts, gluten, and all other 14 allergens. But they not only super nutritious, they are also good for the environment – great addition to salads, soups, breakfast meals, bakes, or just about anything that you fancy.
- Hemp protein: Available in the form of pure or raw, the hemp protein is free of dairy, soya, and all other 14 allergens. The Good Hemp protein (Raw) is made from 100% raw hemp seeds and contains 50% protein, 20% fibre and is high in Omega 3 & 6. The Good Hemp protein (Pure), on the other hand, is made from 100% hemp seeds, and contains 75% protein & 7% fibre – that’s 22g of protein per 30g serving. The Hemp protein contains all essential amino acids for optimal muscle repair and growth. These are a perfect addition to breakfast, smoothies, bakes, and shakes.
- Hemp Drinks: Hemp milk is one of the staple products of Good Hemp. They offer four different low-fat, dairy-free options that can be used in oatmeal, smoothies, cereals, tea/coffee, or anything else that you might use traditional milk for. They’re low in calories and high in Omega 3, and are also enriched with Vitamin D and calcium.
Good Hemp CBD: Cost
As we mentioned earlier on, the Good Hemp products are on sale for really affordable prices. Their aim is to make these products affordable to anyone and everyone which is why they strive to keep their prices as low as possible.
Here is the complete rundown of prices for the Good Hemp products for sale in the UK:
- Hemp oil: Prices range from £4.49 – £5.99 depending on size
- Hemp seeds: These are available for £3.99 for a 225-gram bag
- Hemp protein: Price ranges from £13.49 – £49.99 depending on size and flavor. There is a pack of four on sale for £45.96
- Hemp drink: You can purchase a 1-liter carton for £1.60
Final verdict on Good Hemp
If you have been looking for a high-quality and affordable option for hemp-based food and drink products, then look no further than Good Hemp. Not only does Good Hemp offer a great selection of hemp products but they have a level of expertise and customer care that is not easy to find in the cannabis market today. We also love that the Good Hemp products are made pesticide and herbicide free.
You can visit the official Good Hemp website and browse all current deals here: www.goodhempfood.com.