Regular readers of ours will know how much we love a great cannabis-rich dish, who doesn’t eh? Over the years we have covered everything from your traditional pot brownies through to cannabis-infused spaghetti bolognese! So today should be no exception as we take a look at CW Hemp’s Late Summer Farm Fresh Gazpacho!
As the colder months draw in, we don’t want to follow the typical trend of warm winter recipes, so for those who are already missing summer, why not recreate this delicious recipe for yourself and transport yourself to sunny Spain with each mouthful!
A Little About CW Hemp
CW Hemp, otherwise known as The Charlotte’s Web, started with just seven members, the Stanley brothers. They sought to bring botanicals to the world and inspired by Charlotte Figi’s story strived to improve lives – naturally. Today it is one of the most trusted hemp companies in the world and has thousands of members all working towards the same goal.
CW Hemp has developed and offered a range of hemp CBD products including oils, topicals, and capsules to name a few. All of these go through rigorous checks to ensure the highest and safest end product.
Cannabis Gazpacho Recipe
The beauty of this recipe is that the CBD only goes on as a topper at the end, so those who are worried about over-indulging on CBD, or keen not to include it at all, can just leave it off or add the desired amount right at the end.
Indulge with or without (but we recommend with) CBD for a delightfully refreshing meal.
What You Will Need:
- 2lb ripe tomatoes, approximately between six and eight depending on the size.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cucumber, medium to large
- 1 small onion – red or white
- 1 clove of garlic (or more if you LOVE garlic)
- 2 teaspoons of sherry vinegar
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Full strength CBD oil
What to Do:
- Chop all your vegetables into big chunks.
- Put all chopped ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- During the blending process, add your vinegar and two teaspoons of salt into the mixture. Add olive oil in slowly until the mixture is emulsified. For a super thick soup, add more olive oil!
- If you have got lumps left that your blender can’t get, you may wish to strain the mixture. If you don’t mind lumps, then you can skip this step.
- Chill mixture in the fridge for anywhere between four and twenty-four hours.
- Serve to taste with salt and pepper
- Now the most important part! Drizzle over your preferred strength of Charlotte’s Web CBD Hemp extract in Olive oil – YUM!
Give it a Try and Let Us Know in the Comments…
This is the perfect meal for those quick and convenient meals where time is limited, but it tastes incredible! Easy to make, adaptable, and super affordable – let us know if you give this one a try, we can’t get enough of it!