There is no better dish to add cannabis to then this California cuisine inspired soup. Cali, known as a weed mecca, has some of the dankest medical reefer in the world, so why not add it to your next lunch or dinner time meal!
This recipe is simple, delicious and features medicinal Cannabis Oil.
If you don’t have any Canna oil available, here’s how you can create your own:
Canna Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
The Cannabis Oil Steps:
- Boil your olive oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of your pot infused oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Once you’ve got your fragrant oil, you’re ready to begin cookin’!
This innovative dish serves 6, and takes only 20 minutes to prepare and cook!
To create your Cannabis Chicken Chilli, here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 4 cups of cooked shredded chicken breast
- ¾ cup Cannabis Oil
- 30 ounces of cooked and drained Great Northern Beans
- 4 ounces of cilantro
- 2 diced avocados
- 2 sprigs of chopped green onion
- 4 handfuls of crushed tortilla chips
Let’s get Cannabis cookin’!
- Take your chicken broth, shredded chicken, Great Northern Beans and Cannabis Oil and place them all in a large saucepan
- Begin heating the mixture, stirring frequently to keep a consistent temperature and to spread the infusion of ganja oil throughout the pot
- Once the broth is hot and the shredded chicken is warmed throughout the meat, add in your chopped green onion and cilantro
- Dish up your soup and add in chopped avocado plus crushed tortilla chips for added texture and flavor
- Serve, enjoy and get really high with this simple yet delectable California inspired chilli soup. This stew is sure to leave you, and your friends, with only one word in mind- dank!
For more amazing recipes from the MarijuanaBreak Cooking School, Check out our Blog