Health is an important part of everyday well-being, but it doesn’t mean you have to give up being a stoner to stay healthy. There are so many ways to include cannabis into your daily diet, even if you’re cleansing your body and consuming nutrient rich dishes. Enjoy this blazin’ superfood breakfast bowl, packed with vitamins and minerals from alive and powerful ingredients, mixed with your favorite reefer strain.
So hit up your local farmer’s market or health food grocery store and start preparing this enlightening dish that is sure to bring you energy throughout your day!
For this ganja breakfast, you’ll need to have some fresh Cannabis Milk. This can be made with dairy or with coconut milk.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make the Perfect Cannabis Milk:
- 1 liter of whole milk, full fat milk or coconut milk
- 25 grams of your best marijuana
- Medium sauce pan
- Metal (steel) large mixing bowl
- Whisk or stirring spoon
Let’s Get Started Cookin’ Up Our Cannabis Milk:
- Place a few inches of water into the medium saucepan, and place the water on medium heat, bringing the liquid to a slight boil.
- In your steel mixing bowl, combine your cannabis buds with your milk and begin whisking them together.
- Reduce your boiling pot of water to low heat so the liquid begins to simmer, and place the steel bowl so that the bottom of the bowl touches the hot water inside the pot. This creates a semi double boiling effect, keeping your milk at a stabilized temperature to prevent it from curdling.
- Keep the heat low and slow cook the milk and marijuana to prevent the THC from getting ruined. Stir occasionally with your whisk to keep the mixture emulsified. You want to keep the water beneath the bowl simmering and not at a boil.
- Let the Cannamilk cook from 30 minutes up to 3 hours, depending on the strength and potency you desire, but do not cook longer than 3 hours. Be sure that this entire cook time is happening with a very low heat.
- Once ready, strain the mixture through a cheesecloth to remove the excess leaves and buds, and store your freshly made Cannamilk in the fridge for safe keeping.
Once your Cannamilk is ready, grab a blender and collect the following ingredients:
This recipe serves 2 and takes only 20 minutes to prepare, blend and pour.
- 1½ cups of Cannamilk
- 1 medium to large avocado (skinless)
- 2 packets of frozen açai puree
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein or supplement powder mix
- 1 mango (diced)
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons of raw hemp seed
- 1 tablespoon of raw chia seeds
- Chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of bee pollen
- 2 tablespoons of granola
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- Fresh seasonal berries
How to Make Your Blazin’ Superfood Breakfast Bowl:
This part is really simple.
Add your avocado, bananas, mango, packets of açai puree, and protein powder into a blender. Pour the 1½ cup of Cannamilk over the ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Pour in a bowl and top off with your choice of toppings, the list above can give you some ideas. Add as many or as few as you would like.
Enjoy the high of healthy eating, food that brings you energy and motivation, while also experiencing the euphoric effects of your favorite cannabis strain. Allow your wake and bake to be an inspiring one by kicking your morning off with this Blazin’ Superfood Breakfast Bowl!
For more delicious recipes, feel free to look around the MarijuanaBreak Recipe